Exodus

So when Hughes and Taylor leave in Jan who do we get in? Hope the TTA are already lining up a new striker and a winger because its pretty obvious they are going. Oh and I wonder what the chances of Shez to L**ds are. Wouldnt be surprised if he went (maybe taking Hughes with him)

So when Hughes and Taylor leave in Jan who do we get in? Hope the TTA are already lining up a new striker and a winger because its pretty obvious they are going. Oh and I wonder what the chances of Shez to L**ds are. Wouldnt be surprised if he went (maybe taking Hughes with him)

As I have said before... Ive got to the point where I couldnt give a :censored:

I honestly do not think that selling all of these players, and bringing in a load of new blood would do anything to hurt or improve our promotion credentials. We are in a league where quality doesnt really make too much difference... except for teams such a leicester who are streets ahead... and to be honest by bringing in a load of new faces it may actually give the team the kick up the backside that we need... who knows, who cares.... we need something new...

As for the transfer window... well that is what really :censored: me off.... it means everyone is simply obsessed with whether someone if going to be sold or not in january... if someone has a crap game then he is kicked out in Jan without trial... if they play well, well obviously they are being bought by someone... its all crap... and its all we are obsessed with... the joy of the old system was that players were bought and sold without the rediculous build up... now eveything is made irrelevant by the lovely transfer window... players arent rated on perormance... they are now rated on saleability in january!

... and theres the rub... what essentially is the :censored: ing point of the first half of the season? Its so blatantly obvious that most teams are going to be unrecognisable from now come feb, so who can bloody say where we are going to finish - we ar egoing to be a sodding different team in feb! Its like a bloody motor race... this is the qualifying for position, for when the race actually starts in feb.march time...

Just all crap... crapping bloody transfer window...

As I have said before... Ive got to the point where I couldnt give a :censored:

I honestly do not think that selling all of these players, and bringing in a load of new blood would do anything to hurt or improve our promotion credentials. We are in a league where quality doesnt really make too much difference... except for teams such a leicester who are streets ahead... and to be honest by bringing in a load of new faces it may actually give the team the kick up the backside that we need... who knows, who cares.... we need something new...

As for the transfer window... well that is what really :censored: me off.... it means everyone is simply obsessed with whether someone if going to be sold or not in january... if someone has a crap game then he is kicked out in Jan without trial... if they play well, well obviously they are being bought by someone... its all crap... and its all we are obsessed with... the joy of the old system was that players were bought and sold without the rediculous build up... now eveything is made irrelevant by the lovely transfer window... players arent rated on perormance... they are now rated on saleability in january!

... and theres the rub... what essentially is the :censored: ing point of the first half of the season? Its so blatantly obvious that most teams are going to be unrecognisable from now come feb, so who can bloody say where we are going to finish - we ar egoing to be a sodding different team in feb! Its like a bloody motor race... this is the qualifying for position, for when the race actually starts in feb.march time...

Just all crap... crapping bloody transfer window...

Yep like last season, when people were saying that losing KK and Bertrand and not replacing them would mean we would be a poorer team.

We actually, despite the horrendous injury list, picked up more points, rose up the table and somehow finsihed 8th.

Sometimes, you find a better balance by accident than by design.

Cheers,

Harry

Yep like last season, when people were saying that losing KK and Bertrand and not replacing them would mean we would be a poorer team.

We actually, despite the horrendous injury list, picked up more points, rose up the table and somehow finsihed 8th.

Sometimes, you find a better balance by accident than by design.

Cheers,

Harry

Gosh-eighth in the third division. Glory days are here again!

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Gosh-eighth in the third division. Glory days are here again!

As ususal corporal you miss/choose to miss my point, which was that in losing 2 of our better players last season and not replacing them with similar quality most people expected us to drop down rather than rise up the league, especially with the injuries we suffered.

And if you think that I think that 8th in the third division is acceptable, then you are way off the mark. I want and expect promotion as much as anyone.

Cheers,

Harry

Awaits the usual response from he who always has to have the last word. :tongue1:

As ususal corporal you miss/choose to miss my point, which was that in losing 2 of our better players last season and not replacing them with similar quality most people expected us to drop down rather than rise up the league, especially with the injuries we suffered.

And if you think that I think that 8th in the third division is acceptable, then you are way off the mark. I want and expect promotion as much as anyone.

Cheers,

Harry

Awaits the usual response from he who always has to have the last word. :tongue1:

strikers gonna be byfield.....jones is left winger if tayls goes...

i would like to see the club go back in for sturridge at city,come jan there gonna be buying 2 top strikers so he will be further down the list,we could a lot worse than try to get him for rest of season....

strikers gonna be byfield.....jones is left winger if tayls goes...

i would like to see the club go back in for sturridge at city,come jan there gonna be buying 2 top strikers so he will be further down the list,we could a lot worse than try to get him for rest of season....

Byfield? Hope not - he just does not look like scoring. As for Sturridge - you are having a giraffe!

Byfield? Hope not - he just does not look like scoring. As for Sturridge - you are having a giraffe!

no im not...

we went in for him and it was all but a done deal...then city suffered a freak of accidents with injurys meaning they didnt have a fit striker and the deal was shelved because he was named in citys next squad as a sub...needless to say he got on and did well.....the rest as they say is history.....

just think city are gonna spend big and this lads gonna get left in citys ressies....so considering we were almost there with getting him last time i would at the very least enquire about a loan...you dont get if you dont ask.