Simple isnt it... If you have sold 6500 tickets.... Get enough food to cater for 6500 and not just the usal 4500...

Brought a few friends to the game yesterday who havent been in years and its embrassing to see that you cant even buy a bloody pie at half time as the catering is clearly run by idiots who dont want to make money!

I also couldnt buy a match program once inside the ground.... I struggle to give the club money at times!

Edited by oafc0000

Simple isnt it... If you have sold 6500 tickets.... Get enough food to cater for 6500 and not just the usal 4500...

Brought a few friends to the game yesterday who havent been in years and its embrassing to see that you cant even buy a bloody pie at half time as the catering is clearly run by idiots who dont want to make money!

your mates tasting one of the pies could've been more embarrassing.

I also couldnt buy a match program once inside the ground.... I struggle to give the club money at times!

You could have paid £70 and gone in the box, eating as much and drinking as much ale as your gentlemans belly would allow. :drinking45::drinking45: ...oh and get a programme! :grin:

your mates tasting one of the pies could've been more embarrassing.

lol...the food isnt all that bad...if your one of the lucky few who gets to buy it!!

Its bad on a normal match day but they were out of food come the start of half time yesterday.... The little one I had with me went hungry...started moaning because he was hungry.... Next time I say to him, want to come latics?, answer may well be no!... Own goal...

Edited by oafc0000

so kids are choosing their team based on catering facilities nowadays??

I wouldnt say team but I would say the little ones match experience wasnt all that great yesterday...and if he wants to come again may result in a no....

No food...so went hungry....

Couldnt see properly with people standing up in front of him...

We was sat near the front to get a better view but as a result we was wet for most the match...

Couldnt buy him a program....

I dont think he had a cracking day out....do you ?

The adults I came with wont be going again....thats for certain....one of them said it wasnt worh £5 let alone £20

Edited by oafc0000

That gives the stay aways even more ammo when we can't even get the simple things right!!!

By the way how many were there from Orient yesterday?

Yes. Infact, i got two, i did struggle with the sauce however, i think i took the last two red sachets :shock:

So its your fault your greedy fat bastard!!! :D

Seriously though.. I queed for about five mins and there was none left!!! Women said they havent had any since start of half time!!! I tried the other stall towards the side of the rochdale road end and same story....

Chicken Balti Pukka Pies were something else though :D :D

last home game there wasnt a problem with the pies in the chaddy....me n the lad had a meat n tatty before the game,then the lad had a steak one at arf time.both were red hot and good....i did hear however that some stalls had run out b4 half time though elsewhere in the chaddy end....

i know the caterers dont want to have food left over,but they should allow a figure for more consumption and not just stick to the normal total...