Just Watching

WBA v City ... there bottom of the table and struggling, yet there fans get behind them, sing there hearts out! Dont think ive heard a boo!

Were 6th and not playing well, and all you hear is boos, abuse and moaning! At the start of the season the RRE was rocking and the atmosphere was brilliant, and that coincided with a decent run at home. Now the abuse is back and the atmosphere resembles a graveyard were back struggling and looking shaky!

Come on Lads, instead of moaning we need to be getting behind the lads, they need us! It`s almost like most actually want us to fail so they can say "i told you so"!

I think you missed my point.

I dont think I did...

Those fans are getting behind there team because overall they are having a better day out.... Better qauility of football, in better stadium offering a better match experience... Its all related... You put WBA in our postion yesterday and see what happens to the crowd...

Edited by oafc0000

I dont think I did...

Those fans are getting behind there team because overall they are having a better day out.... Better qauility of football, in better stadium offering a better match experience... Its all related... You put WBA in our postion yesterday and see what happens to the crowd...

I'm latics through and through....regardless of quality, price, stadium etc I couldn't watch West Brom!! :wink:

WBA v City ... there bottom of the table and struggling, yet there fans get behind them, sing there hearts out! Dont think ive heard a boo!

Were 6th and not playing well, and all you hear is boos, abuse and moaning! At the start of the season the RRE was rocking and the atmosphere was brilliant, and that coincided with a decent run at home. Now the abuse is back and the atmosphere resembles a graveyard were back struggling and looking shaky!

Come on Lads, instead of moaning we need to be getting behind the lads, they need us! It`s almost like most actually want us to fail so they can say "i told you so"!

Latics don't boo away from home really though do they? Different tale at home matches.

Kudos to the idiots for the sarcastic cheers when DB was taken off yesterday...the guy worked his socks off in the first half and did well on the scraps he was given by the midfield. Another boo boy for the masses in the making.

My gripe with some fellow supporters is that certain individuals get the blame more than others who are on the same level, a good example is the Lomax vs Eardley debate, Lomax puts a cross in the back of the stand against Brighton and he gets applauded, Earldey puts a free kick in the back of the stand and he's slated

I think its interesting that Kevin Phillips chose to play for a team who he knew would be towards the top of the Championship, rather than a team battling relegation in the Premiership.

Quite common knowlege that the Blue noses offered him a two year contract for more money than the one year contract that was on the table from the baggies... not a hard decision for a 34 year old who has nothing to prove in the prem anymore...

COmpletely different circumstances. They always knew they were up against it this season and as such will have a siege mentality.