Perfect time for a change?

Now Crewe will be no push overs on boxing day but we really need to change something in the middle of the park, personally i think its the perfect opportunity to see what Lee and Stephens have to offer and rest Whitaker and maybe Eardley?

Team for Crewe:

Fleming

Lee Hazell Stam Lomax(Jones if fit?)

Liddell Stephens Allott Taylor

Alessandra Hughes

Subs:

Bell

Gregan

Eardley

Whitaker

Byfield

Now Crewe will be no push overs on boxing day but we really need to change something in the middle of the park, personally i think its the perfect opportunity to see what Lee and Stephens have to offer and rest Whitaker and maybe Eardley?

Team for Crewe:

Fleming

Alessandra Hughes

Subs:

Bell

Gregan

Eardley

Whitaker

Byfield

i thought the manager wanted leaders on the pitch...in which case greegs has to start....of the team you have picked there isnt anybody on it that will shout the odds or give encouragement to others....

how can you put stephens in the mix when he hasnt played so wont be match fit,or lee for that matter.....nice idea an all that.

but where is maher??? he hasnt done alot wrong in the games he has started,and you havent even got him on the bench...

Team for Crewe:

Fleming

Alessandra Hughes

Subs:

Bell

Gregan

Eardley

Whitaker

Byfield

I'd keep Byfield and Eardley on and drop Lomax and Whittaker, for Lee and Stephens

The reason i picked Lee and Stephens is because eerytime i have seen them play they have looked good, and to be fair Whitaker needs dropping and Stephens would be a perfect attacking player to play alongside Maher or Allott. Yes Maher has done nothing wrong but why drop Allott? Imo we need changing and Crewe would be the perfect chance to see how good our squad really is!

You say there was no leaders on the team i picked, yet theres Liddell(our ex captain), Allott our captain on saturday, Hughes could be a good leader, Hazell could so dont give me that rubbish even taylor could be a leader!

Its ridiculous. Eardley has game of his life at Crewe away in centre mid and yet isnt even considered. Danny Whittaker is no better than Gary Macdonald and is not the man to win us a match. Dale Stephens scored 2 goals for the reserves in their last game and yet isnt even in most squads. Kevin Maher played in 3 winning teams and still was dropped. And Kieran Lee is an ex Man Utd highly rated trainee and looked a good player in his solitary appearance at Burnley. Why on earth do we still play the same team at home. Id have Sheridan managing the away matches and anybody else managing the home matches as he doesnt seem to have any clue how to break teams down who defend all game. Thus we lose points in games against relegation fodder.

Also what kind of club lets a striker who they payed a fair amount of money for go on loan to a divisional rival for him to spur the other team on and leapfrog the parent club. The club is an absolute joke at the moment, and those who look at it otherwise wear rose tinted specs.

Btw Im actually very very happy with the results we have been getting and our current league position. But with the amount of young raw ability and blend of experience this squad should be looking at flying in this league. Draws arent good enough.