Davies to be recalled early

Got it wrong, looks like he will be staying til January but Stockports request to extend the loan has been rejected.

Other interesting news is that we are actively looking to sell Hughes.

In less interesting news, Taylor is wanted by 5 championship clubs, but thats hardly a surprise. I would settle for losing Hughes if it meant keeping Taylor, although ideally both.

Guest oa_exile
Got it wrong, looks like he will be staying til January but Stockports request to extend the loan has been rejected.

In less interesting news, Taylor is wanted by 5 championship clubs, but thats hardly a surprise. I would settle for losing Hughes if it meant keeping Taylor, although ideally both.

Any News on Eardley ?

Phil Brown also been seen at Boundary Park too, really would not be at all surprised if one or two lower prem clubs came in for him

And re Davies, I remembered it was in chron that it was stated there is no recall clause of any kind in Davies's contract

Stockport apparently wanted to keep him but didn't want to pay a fee, which sort of coincides with what Lordy said about them wanting to extend the loan.

And Re taylor, I would guess the five championship clubs are doncaster, sheff utd, reading, blackpool and forest

Edited by Lookers_Carl

bet i could guess the clubs tracking taylor

donny- no way he will go there

sheff u- i would go there if i were him

reading- wont go down south

hull- same as sheff u

w brom??

but if we sell for less than 1.5 million its a joke and a travesty really if we sell trotman for 500k and players like maynard are worth 2 mill

bet i could guess the clubs tracking taylor

donny- no way he will go there

sheff u- i would go there if i were him

reading- wont go down south

hull- same as sheff u

w brom??

but if we sell for less than 1.5 million its a joke and a travesty really if we sell trotman for 500k and players like maynard are worth 2 mill

forest (as quoted in the trio in for taylor article), and blackpool (they have been interested in him for ages so thats no secret)

Does anyone know the size of the bid from Blackpool in the summer, I would have thought round about the half a mill mark but thats purely a guess

forest (as quoted in the trio in for taylor article), and blackpool (they have been interested in him for ages so thats no secret)

Does anyone know the size of the bid from Blackpool in the summer, I would have thought round about the half a mill mark but thats purely a guess

Probably the 250k they got for Hoolahan.

They offered £250k last Jan. And I said at the time, "I would take him there myself for that."

Oh, how I regret that comment.