F is for Fickle

Read all your posts and know how everyone feels-how frustrating was that. Been up for the Cheltenham, Brighton and Orient home matches and have missed all the great performances weve had away from home. Was sat in the RRE and surrounded by parents and kids who were streaming out at 15 mins to go. Although it was nice to see boundary park busy -a friend commented to me at half time they had run out of hot food which was what a bit poor in my opinion-I thought they played the better football if im honest,i love shez but i understand how we all feel.if its any consolation i was driving back to london with traffic jams,lashing it down an then at services i find out davies had baged a hatrick for stockport i felt like crying.roll on crewe an im trying so hard to keep keeping the faith hope you all have a good christmas.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world

Divine right, thats dirty Leeds fans that think that. We think we should be there because our team is good enough. Leeds fans think they should be there because they are Leeds.

......add Udders and Yeovil onto Orient and Brighton and add a :ohno: for good measure :wink:

Yeah I suppose, but Hudds you know you are going to get a hard game because its a local derby etc etc. Yeovil was our first defeat, it was always going to happen...... But we are drawing far too many games and its disappointing for sure