Neal Eardley

Like trying to pull teeth but at least a better post than...........

..........and to answer your post , FB's are two a penny in this Div,so no loss as he will be easily replaced.

He does nowt for me,including last season.

He will hopefully move to Brizzie and will get found out - over rated :)

As posted by others we will lose someone in January hopefully he is the one B)

So, you hope he gets found out and any sell on / add on clauses come to nothing? It says a lot of a person that not only do they despise someone so much that they wish ill upon them, but they also want to harm their own interest too. Spiting you nose to face yourself as some might say.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eardley is one of only a handful of players in this squad, who would be capable of cutting it at a higher level - and for people to genuinely suggest that he is crap - rather than those just on a wind up campaign - have not had much experience in the game.

Saying that, if we have to sell one of 3 - Then i think his transfer would least effect the team - half a mill would be nice dosh for a full back.

Guest oa_exile
So, you hope he gets found out and any sell on / add on clauses come to nothing? It says a lot of a person that not only do they despise someone so much that they wish ill upon them, but they also want to harm their own interest too. Spiting you nose to face yourself as some might say.

WTF you on about ? :blink: NEVER mentioned I "despised" someone <_< Someone would really have to piss me off big style personally before I would get to a despising someone level.

Agree I stated that IMO he is over rated but FFS the way you have responded you would think I was going to go around to his house and burn it down <_<

Read my post again, IF (WHEN) we have to lose a player during the transfer then I would prefer it to be him.

WTF you on about ? :blink: NEVER mentioned I "despised" someone <_< Someone would really have to piss me off big style personally before I would get to a despising someone level.

Agree I stated that IMO he is over rated but FFS the way you have responded you would think I was going to go around to his house and burn it down <_<

Read my post again, IF (WHEN) we have to lose a player during the transfer then I would prefer it to be him.

"he will hopefully... ...get found out"

Your statement. Your hope. How would you regard hoping someone would fail? I'd say that's about right.

It's one thing to think that when a player does something to bother you (e.g. Porter?) but to a player who you simply don't rate? That's some level of not rating to actually want them to fail? I think you've nailed your colours to the mast pretty well.

"he will hopefully... ...get found out"

Your statement. Your hope. How would you regard hoping someone would fail? I'd say that's about right.

It's one thing to think that when a player does something to bother you (e.g. Porter?) but to a player who you simply don't rate? That's some level of not rating to actually want them to fail? I think you've nailed your colours to the mast pretty well.

Like trying to pull teeth but at least a better post than...........

..........and to answer your post , FB's are two a penny in this Div,so no loss as he will be easily replaced.

He does nowt for me,including last season.

He will hopefully move to Brizzie and will get found out - over rated :)

As posted by others we will lose someone in January hopefully he is the one B)

Exile meant he hopes he goes to Bristol. He then informs you that he will be 'found out'.

Sorry to stick my nose in :grin:

Do we not sometimes judge a player unfairly against another? What I mean by that is that Eardley is regarded as one of our 3 prized assets we could sell for money allegedly, whereas Kelvin Lomax not. So the perception is due to the media/clubs/country interest he as to be better than he really is, and so gets judged unfairly against say Lomax. Due to Lomax not meant to be anything special his mistakes and short comings don't recieve the same bashing? just a thought.

Guest oa_exile
Exile meant he hopes he goes to Bristol. He then informs you that he will be 'found out'.

Sorry to stick my nose in :grin:

I know what I posted Stitch but real wants to miss parts of the quote out to suite him <_<

I think he's nailed my colours to the mast pretty well :wink: or so he would like the believe in the real world he lives in ^_^

Taylor ordinary ? maybe for Real Madrid or someone like that.

come on lordy,do you remember taylors first cross on sat it was embarrassing but no ones been on here and slated the lad about it(quite rightly too) but as soon as eardley makes a mistake all the eardley haters are out sharpening their knives.no wonder some of the players prefer or enjoy playing away from bp,form is temporary remember gregan after his loan spell had finished and we signed him up, his performances dipped dramatically and no one could say a bad word about him without gettin slated on here.i'm going to stick my neck out here and say eardley will go further than the championship before his career is over,ktf

witty,this coming from the man who thought ricketts and davies would be the dream team to fire us outta this division

:blink:

:lol:

Please remind me of this wonderous comment I made 18 months ago, that you remember so clearly, and have obviously been waiting to use in a stalking sort of way next time I make a jokey remark against you (you are now rivaling my wife in the ability to use a throwaway comment against me 2 years after I said it... you arent my wife are you?) ... and rumour has it, at the time quite a lot of people actually thought that Davies and Ricketts might be good players, ask JSS :wink:

... honesty, winky thing! I used a bloody winky thing... never mind...

Edited by BigfinLatic

come on lordy,do you remember taylors first cross on sat it was embarrassing but no ones been on here and slated the lad about it(quite rightly too) but as soon as eardley makes a mistake all the eardley haters are out sharpening their knives.no wonder some of the players prefer or enjoy playing away from bp,form is temporary remember gregan after his loan spell had finished and we signed him up, his performances dipped dramatically and no one could say a bad word about him without gettin slated on here.i'm going to stick my neck out here and say eardley will go further than the championship before his career is over,ktf

does anyone remeber eardleys first cross on saturday, perfect delivery to the back post and if attacked properly, unmissable.

no? thought not , everyone instead waiting for him to make a mistake

does anyone remeber eardleys first cross on saturday, perfect delivery to the back post and if attacked properly, unmissable.

no? thought not , everyone instead waiting for him to make a mistake

nope ,you are right..in fact there was a few good crosses and passes from him.

unfortunatly i also remember some bloody awful crosses and passes from him too...much more.

and its been the same for him during the last 18 months or so...bloody good,bloody awful (in much larger doses).

nope ,you are right..in fact there was a few good crosses and passes from him.

unfortunatly i also remember some bloody awful crosses and passes from him too...much more.

and its been the same for him during the last 18 months or so...bloody good,bloody awful (in much larger doses).

yeah he gives the ball away, but so does lomax.

lomax crossing ability is no where near neals , which has been proved over the last few games.

defensivley i would say thay are on a par, however neal has held the position for longer and has played at international level and has faired well.

he has been scouted by numerous clubs, can take free kicks and pens and has a cracking shot.

so can someone explain why lomax is looked at as a good player who is steady and eardley is abused whenever he plays.

there must have been about 10 threads on him this season alone.

i dont get it

:blink:

:lol:

Please remind me of this wonderous comment I made 18 months ago, that you remember so clearly, and have obviously been waiting to use in a stalking sort of way next time I make a jokey remark against you (you are now rivaling my wife in the ability to use a throwaway comment against me 2 years after I said it... you arent my wife are you?) ... and rumour has it, at the time quite a lot of people actually thought that Davies and Ricketts might be good players, ask JSS :wink:

... honesty, winky thing! I used a bloody winky thing... never mind...

no,not your wife but if i was i'd be telling you not to go out in public wearing those hideous sunglasses like the ones you had at hartlepool,nothing to do with stalking you either, just a good memory.

Now, that's reminded me of an incident in the previous home game - Eardley did a long cross field pass to Talyor that went out of play over Taylor's head - cue muttering/booing of a poor pass. But, the ball had bounced and Taylor had backed off it. It was Taylor's mis-judgement that caused the ball to go out, not Eadley's pass.

Exile - ok, I mis-read your sentence. Still think you're wrong about Eardley though.