Talking of sales, sell on clauses etc

What price now for Micah Richards? out of the England set up, no more rave reviews and in a side in the bottom 3 at Xmas. I'd still expect more form our 20% sell on clause than selling any one of our three prized assets, but what price is he now valued?. I'd say as little as 4 million currently.

Edited by Lags

Guest oa_exile

He has had a couple of injuries of late inc surgery on his Knee and also ankle problems which is not helping him to get regular football.

I'm sure once he fully recovers he will be back on the Wanted List.

He has had a couple of injuries of late inc surgery on his Knee and also ankle problems which is not helping him to get regular football.

I'm sure once he fully recovers he will be back on the Wanted List.

city have played 18 games in the greedy league this season with richards playing 17 of those,so stop talkin bollox man,ps,a little bit of research really can stop you looking foolish.

Nil, city wont sell, at least while the billionaires are still in charge.

if he wants out the billionaires will have no choice

If they have any sense of course! 'Player-power' remember S_W.......

With a bit of luck, when they no doubt sack Hughes their new gaffer will want a footballer rather than an Olympic athlete.

Have you seen that steak-head pass a ball?! :shock: And people say Eardley's 'distribution' is bad!

Guest oa_exile
city have played 18 games in the greedy league this season with richards playing 17 of those,so stop talkin bollox man,ps,a little bit of research really can stop you looking foolish.

so last season he had a decent enough season

You were saying about doing your research ? Look who's talking bollocks now.

PS : I always wondered who the Mossley village Idiot was,Cheers looks like I have found him :)

Richards eyes injury return

Defender will not take risks in comeback

By Peter Fraser Last updated: 29th April 2008

Richards: Hopeful over injury

I am getting towards playing and hopefully I can get in a couple of games before the end of the season.

Micah Richards is hopeful he can return from injury before the end of the season, but the defender is adamant he will not be taking any risks.

Richards has been sidelined since February as his rehabilitation from an operation to cure a cartilage problem in his right knee has taken longer than expected.

However, Richards has now returned to full training and he is keen to play a part before the end of the season as City prepare for Sunday's trip to Liverpool - a match which can be seen live on Sky Sports 1 - before they end their campaign away to Middlesbrough.

But the England defender does not want to rush his comeback and insists he will be governed by the judgement of manager Sven Goran Eriksson and City's medical staff.

"It's coming along nicely," Richards told Sky Sports News. "It's still not 100 per cent yet, but I won't rush it.

What price now for Micah Richards? out of the England set up, no more rave reviews and in a side in the bottom 3 at Xmas. I'd still expect more form our 20% sell on clause than selling any one of our three prized assets, but what price is he now valued?. I'd say as little as 4 million currently.

Half that. City fans at work say they'd carry him to his next club with a nail in their boot, he's gash this year according to some...

You were saying about doing your research ? Look who's talking bollocks now.

PS : I always wondered who the Mossley village Idiot was,Cheers looks like I have found him :)

richards played over 20 games in the prem before he got injured and 7 internationals for england so yes i'd say he had a good season would'nt you?.no need to get personal either but if thats the way you react when some one points out one of your posts is bollox then so be it.

Guest oa_exile
richards played over 20 games in the prem before he got injured and 7 internationals for england so yes i'd say he had a good season would'nt you?.no need to get personal either but if thats the way you react when some one points out one of your posts is bollox then so be it.

He did not put in a full season though, injured in Feb.................pointing back to you the facts since you so kindly rammed my post back up my jacksy for not doing my research correctly.

So here is your's rammed nice and firmly.

Dont complain about posters getting personal when you were the one got personal in the first instance.

You could have just pointed out the "mistake" but hey ho you decided it was bollocks and decided to ram it home with a foolish thrown in for good measure ........... a habit you seem to do regular on here.

Well I'll be watching you very closely in future and any bollocks you post I will post back accordingly or in your own words

"then so be it" <_<

Bet you dont post back with "ktf" as you pointed out to another poster earlier on today :)