hughes in pub

hughes in the pub on sunday watching WBA one of the lads from work sees him in there and says

your in here early hughes replies "WBA are on"

are you staying... hughes replies "i want to AT LEAST untill the end of the season, but i dont want to talk about other clubs im an oldham player"

why dont you stay then even if an offer comes in... hughes replies "i would if i could but i cant do out if they sell me and if they did they are showing NO ambition" and also goes on to say they will prob sell taylor if the right offer comes in aswell.........

so there you go right from hughesy MOUTH

oh yeah jumping around when WBA score and loving it even more because it against city.... haha go on HUGHESY :grin:

Edited by kellysheroes

hughes in the pub on sunday watching WBA one of the lads from work sees him in there and says

are you staying... hughes replies "i want to AT LEAST untill the end of the season, but i dont want to talk about other clubs im an oldham player"

why dont you stay then even if an offer comes in... hughes replies "i would if i could but i cant do out if they sell me and if they did they are showing NO ambition" and also goes on to say they will prob sell taylor if the right offer comes in aswell.........

oh yeah jumping around when WBA score and loving it even more because it against city.... haha go on HUGHESY :grin:

Erm, Yes ok.

You do talk some absolute garbage, you should work for TheSun, fit right in!

Good insight from Hughes but unless it’s from TTA’s collective mouth then we still don’t know their view on Hughes/Taylor. Employers don’t tend to tell their employees everything.

Plus if he did want to leave I don’t think he would admit to it anyway.

Good insight from Hughes but unless it’s from TTA’s collective mouth then we still don’t know their view on Hughes/Taylor. Employers don’t tend to tell their employees everything.

Plus if he did want to leave I don’t think he would admit to it anyway.

well thats what i thought, he would of said to any fan but.. you never know

What pub was he drinking in?

What was he drinking?

Was he a crisps or nuts man?

Who was he watching it with?

Why hasn’t he got sky at home?

How much does his head weigh?

haha :grin:

must of been topping up from the night before...

think they had been on a fancy dress on sat night because hughesy was showing pics on his fone of josh bell with a big ginger wig on as he went as chris taylor QUALITY :lol:

"If the right offer comes in for taylor they will sell him"

There are less than 12 clubs in the world for which this sort of sentence would not apply.

As for Hughes, he can refuse any move by not agreeing personal terms. It's not uncommon for a player to say they want to stay. Also if he sees out his contract he could get a better signing on fee at the end of the season.

As far as i'm concerned, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. It doesn't really mean anything imho.