The Shakademus and Pliars

What was he drinking?

Umm Bongo

Was he a crisps or nuts man?

He was eating Olives..... Obvioulsly

Who was he watching it with?

Strangely enough the whole Doncaster Football Team

Why hasn't he got sky at home?

He's got Virgin Media but its not working. DAMN YOU BRANSON!!!!!!!!!

How much does his head weigh?

About the same as a 7 month old Panda

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I can well belive that was is posted is true, I have seen HUghes on a number of occasions be it in the pub or at the gym, and he is a nice guy, he will speak to anyone in a nice manner, give Kellys Heros a break, sounds very much like a conversation i had in the gym with Hughes, except i dont post too often.

I can well belive that was is posted is true, I have seen HUghes on a number of occasions be it in the pub or at the gym, and he is a nice guy, he will speak to anyone in a nice manner, give Kellys Heros a break, sounds very much like a conversation i had in the gym with Hughes, except i dont post too often.

I once had a conversation in a pub with a nasty man though he was not Hughes.

think they had been on a fancy dress on sat night because hughesy was showing pics on his fone of josh bell with a big ginger wig on as he went as chris taylor QUALITY :lol:

This is just typical of the lack of effort and imagination shown by our players this season.

Shez out.

Guest oa_exile

Right :angry: I dont know about you lot but Iv'e been thinking about this and.....

:rant.sml: lee hughes is an alcoholic and that he doesn't care about latics and that he should be in preparation for when we play crewe alexandra ........... :rant.sml: and ......... (deep intake of breath) ....... apparantly to make things ten times worse that mental case Davies was with him :angry:

OK as you were, rant over :)

Right :angry: I dont know about you lot but Iv'e been thinking about this and.....

:rant.sml: lee hughes is an alcoholic and that he doesn't care about latics and that he should be in preparation for when we play crewe alexandra ........... :rant.sml: and ......... (deep intake of breath) ....... apparantly to make things ten times worse that mental case Davies was with him :angry:

OK as you were, rant over :)

Cut that :censored: out. Some of my best friends are alcoholics.

why arent some of you moaning that lee hughes is an alcoholic and that he doesn't care about latics and that he should be in preparation for when we play crewe alexandra?????????? cause you would be if it was craig davies... please think about this one

I'll tell you why.....it's because Hughes goes in the local boozer rather than some swanky bar in town.

I think?

My mate had a drink with him in The Weavers on Huddersfield Rd about half an hour after the Stockport match. He was with two birds, he even did the dance on request. What a guy.

Despite missing that game through injury..."what a guy"...if I can't do my job through injury or sickness, I tend to keep my head down.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Despite missing that game through injury..."what a guy"...if I can't do my job through injury or sickness, I tend to keep my head down.

Depends what your job is though.

If he's got the flu, he stays at home like the rest of us.

If he can walk and talk fine and feels ok other than unable to stretch his groin on a football pitch, are you seriously suggesting he should have a lem sip and stay in bed?

Edited by opinions4u

I could add more to the story but I choose not to :naughty:

What did the birds look like?

Did they have crisps or nuts (or olives)?

What did they say?

What were they wearing?

How much did their heads weigh?

Sorry if this has got old but i was trying to be funny....... :D

Edited by shezisgod1987