Ports Injury !!!!!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else slightly more than dubious about Porters alleged injury. I may be just over reacting but i just want the guy on the park for ninety minutes banging in the goals again. Seems strange that before the Carlisle game nobody had heard a murmour that he was even a doubt and this on the back of Shez herranging Ports agent in the Chron just two days earlier. Tell me i'm wrong or then again tell me i'm right !!!!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else slightly more than dubious about Porters alleged injury. I may be just over reacting but i just want the guy on the park for ninety minutes banging in the goals again. Seems strange that before the Carlisle game nobody had heard a murmour that he was even a doubt and this on the back of Shez herranging Ports agent in the Chron just two days earlier. Tell me i'm wrong or then again tell me i'm right !!!!!

With you on this one. Very strange indeed.

But we don't want to start any conspiracy theories. :wink:

Guest jet_dd34

It's Chris himself who says he is feeling the niggle in his knee, although the physio has been giving him injections. Can't see Ports not wanting to play, it's not exactly putting yourself in the shop window, is it?

Then again, if there's already a done deal....nah, why wouldn't he want to play, after all, it's what footballers do!

I think we are just being paranoid. :wacko:

Ah whatever. If he is injured, if he isn't, if he wants to play or isn't being allowed to, he won't be playing tomorrow.

There are obvious issues for and against his inclusion and for now all we know is he is injured. That is what we are being told and he will not be on the pitch tomorrow.

Time to get behind those who have been picked to play and make sure we get the three points. Forget Porter tomorrow, he won't be scoring for us for at least another week. Get behind Leon and Warney, they can do the business for us.

Oh When The Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues!

Guest sheridans_world

Even IF Stoke have had an offer accepted, it cant be finalized until the end of the season. Who knows what will happen between now and then? They could have some hot prospect come through their youth system and decide against it. Therefore why would Porter not want to play, if such and offer is agreed and if such an offer falls through, who is going to want to sign a player who has been saying he is crocked?

He is injured, let him have his rest, see him next week back to full fitness, the lad needed a rest anyway.

Talking of rest, where the hell does Chrissy Taylor get all his energy from? He was looking nackered a few games ago, now he is looking fully fit!

Talking of rest, where the hell does Chrissy Taylor get all his energy from? He was looking knackered a few games ago, now he is looking fully fit!

That's what fulfilling a boyhood fantasy does for you!

Guest sheridans_world

ROFL at last four posts. True about Taylor though, got one of the t-shirts on order. Well done to the lad.

Hope we win tommorow now!

All points taken on board troops, not trying to be paranoid or scare monger, i suppose i am just frustrated at not having our leading scorer breathing heavy down Billy Sharps neck for the golden plimpsole (or whatever the award is for our league).

Must say Leon linked up superbly with Warney last week and more of the same tomorrow will do very nicely thank-you, can't wait to bask in the cocker-knee sunshine in my new Tats tee-shirt.

See you all darn sarf tomoz in the Coach & Horses.

Ohhhhhhhhhh when the BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

This is typical of a football clubs behind the scene antics - you defo have a point alangrovesperm there is definitely more to this than meets the eye, but the main thing is as long as it does effect the rest of the team tomorrow as it it certainly didn't last sunday than im fine with it.

it would be nice to know the real truth though

see you all at orient tomorrow!

Edited by Ackey
Removed 'txt spk'