North West Masters

Latics' most successful cup run of recent years to be reshown on Sky Sports Extra, on New Year's Eve at 3pm.

Well worth it just to see Milligan's goal again. I missed it live anyway because I somehow managed to get my foot stuck in the seat in front. Bloody arena.

Latics' most successful cup run of recent years to be reshown on Sky Sports Extra, on New Year's Eve at 3pm.

Well worth it just to see Milligan's goal again. I missed it live anyway because I somehow managed to get my foot stuck in the seat in front. Bloody arena.

Quite possibly the best day out with Latics over recent years. I still have it on Sky plus and watch it every so often. Fantastic vocal support from us, too.

Quite possibly the best day out with Latics over recent years. I still have it on Sky plus and watch it every so often. Fantastic vocal support from us, too.

I agree it was a brilliant evening - few bears and some food in a sunny Manchester and then lots of singing and nearly won it. But its still pantomime football and not a patch on Everton, Leeds for me.

But I might well put in on this afternoon and watch again - the coverage just doesn't do the atmosphere and noice justice though.

Twas a great turnout and a great sing-song - if it wasnt for us lot, would've been like a graveyard - we took it over - great night out!

Yeah...was awesome... Did ourselves proud and I cant see SKY not having us back if we repeat that vocal performance...

Hopefully are team will train harder next time and put in the same effort as the fans :) Andy admitted they hadn't done much training and would do better next time :)

David Eyres said last week at the Slipknot gig that we have been invited back next year.

Leeds have been replaced by Burnley and Eyresy has been asked to play for the Clarets.

He's said no he's sticking with the Latics.

David Eyres is a Slipknot fan?!?!