Kieran Lee to start!

Also for those criticising his sideways passing ... it was a delightful ball through from the lad to set one of the goals up, might have been Byfields.

My memory isn't what it used to be, but I thought the assists were:

Lomax through ball to Byfield

Lee run to set up Hughes

Alessandra sublime cross to Hughes

I have made reference to his sideways passing. I haven't criticised him for it. Often the sideways pass was the result of a lack of movement by the front two.

He started two games for them. Hardly a first team regular

but does it really matter,he a youngster just starting out was probably really nervous yesterday maher saw that and helped him along as a result became a key player,i think it shows we have a good player who we now know can come in and do a job

Bout bloody time.

Am I the only one who is baffled as to why a lad who captain man u reserve team and was a first team regular for QPR last season could not even make it onto the bench here??

Im baffled how people wanted a untried and tested youngster to get a shot in a successful team....

Im not sure now is the time to get a shot but I can fully understand why he has had to wait...

Edited by oafc0000

Im baffled how people wanted a untried and tested youngster to get a shot in a successful team....

Im not sure now is the time to get a shot but I can fully understand why he has had to wait...

Because it has to happen some time and yesterday proved to be a good time to do it.

<_<

I think your confusing my point... Im not surprised he has had to wait so long and im surprised people have raised issue with how long he has had to wait...

I'm surprised that some people aren't surprised at the surprise shown by others in response to his surprise inclusion yesterday.

<_<

I think your confusing my point... Im not surprised he has had to wait so long and im surprised people have raised issue with how long he has had to wait...

No, I'm not confusing your point. He was picked because Shez thought the time was right. Are you suggesting he had a bad game? I thought he had a quiet first half as all the team did and a good second, again as all of the team did.

No, I'm not confusing your point. He was picked because Shez thought the time was right. Are you suggesting he had a bad game? I thought he had a quiet first half as all the team did and a good second, again as all of the team did.

WHo said he had a bad game ?

I wouldnt know...i wasnt there...

Edited by oafc0000

WHo said he had a bad game ?

I wouldnt know...i wasnt there...

For his first start since Burnley, I think Lee did well.

A few fans were getting on his back which was very harsh, the lad hasnt played 90 minutes nor first team football for months.

He had a quiet first half, but came into the game more 2nd.. he looked composed on the ball, had decent awareness and an eye for a pass.

How did he play today? Couldnt go was working.

Edited by Butter

For his first start since Burnley, I think Lee did well.

A few fans were getting on his back which was very harsh, the lad hasnt played 90 minutes nor first team football for months.

He had a quiet first half, but came into the game more 2nd.. he looked composed on the ball, had decent awareness and an eye for a pass.

How did he play today? Couldnt go was working.

Not great,

Some decent runs and interplay but looked lossed wide right!