After the Shez bashing on here last week, i`d just like to say fair play to him, he got it spot on today imo! Great decision to go with Maher and Lee, who both played very well indeed! I think both made the midfield alittle tighter, with Lee coming infield when needed to bolster the middle but also look comfortable on the wing. And also his HT team-talk, in the past his motivational skills have been questioned, but today after the break we looked a different team (like last week, although for the better!)

First half wasnt pretty but we did the job, the Crewe lads are playing for there futures so wasnt to much a surprise they started decent, however we helped by being unable to string 2 passes together, but as the half went on we gradually got a foothold in the game! Must admit after the half Byfield had i was surprised to see him come back, as was most of the fans ... but another masterstroke by Shez, kept him on and tbh he looked a different player second half .. hopefully this can be the start of a goal-scoring run for the lad!

Overall, like last week a game of 2 very different halves .. 1 not so good, but the 2nd was great to watch, we could have had 5/6! Special mention to Rubes to, thought he was awesome today! And Eardley, after a shaky first cross he did well to.

Didn't think Byefield was too poor in the first half either, he's just been in need of a goal and he took his goal really well, thought it was that goal that completely changed the game

:unsure:

His first touch was dire, he was always nowhere to be seen when Hughes flicked the balls on and he was so, so lazy! Dont think i saw him close down or chase for the ball once! You watching the same game? :grin:

I just know he if he had missed the sitter Hughes missed it would have got a much different response from the crowd. Thought he played a couple of decent balls to Hughes and did well to make an opportunity for himself before having a poor shot. And lets be honest no body had a decent first half

:unsure:

His first touch was dire, he was always nowhere to be seen when Hughes flicked the balls on and he was so, so lazy! Dont think i saw him close down or chase for the ball once! You watching the same game? :grin:

Upto scoring Byefield was awful -

I was screaming for Shez to sub him.

Even after his goal not convinced he offers anything different to what we have already.

Aless was much more effective in less time !!