Hazell booking

I didn't see Hazell get booked at Crewe - I assume it was when that guy put it past him on the edge of the box and blatantly ran into him knocking him over ???

If so thats 5 yellows and 1 game ban - anybody confirm what game because if Stam is out for a while we will struggle in that dept especially if its Hudders away.

I didn't see Hazell get booked at Crewe - I assume it was when that guy put it past him on the edge of the box and blatantly ran into him knocking him over ???

If so thats 5 yellows and 1 game ban - anybody confirm what game because if Stam is out for a while we will struggle in that dept especially if its Hudders away.

i thought he got 5 yellows a few weeks ago and has already served his ban?

I'd overlooked the fact that he'd already served his ban, so that's good news.

As for the decision to book him, it was a complete joke.

Their player knocked the ball (too hard) through Reuben's legs. There was no way he would have reached it before Fleming. He then ran straight in to Reuben who didn't have time to move anywhere, flattening him. There was no deliberate act on Reuben's part. No blatant obstruction. No body check. The Alex player just flattened him. There was actually a case for a free kick to Latics. I don't think nut-megging a player and running in to him should constitute a free kick to Crewe.

Reuben then spent a few moments doing some stretching exercises. This is actually a minor worry, as I'd thought he'd looked a little stiff during the game, despite a wonderful performance.

The referee then produced a yellow card.

Poor decision.