Eardley again - Eardley to brizzle £1m shocker

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid ? Get a grip

Yes, stupid. John Sheridan, John Toshack, Brian Flynn and even Ronnie Moore all know a bit about football. They have all selected him for teams, two of them being International sides, captained his country, who so nearly turned England over at Villa Park. Over 100 games, 20 years old.

100k? Yeah, right!!

By all accounts, you can add Gary Johnson to that list, too.

Edited by Ohh Johnny Eyre

Yes, stupid. John Sheridan, John Toshack, Brian Flynn and even Ronnie Moore all know a bit about football. They have all selected him for teams, two of them being International sides, captained his country, who so nearly turned England over at Villa Park. Over 100 games, 20 years old.

100k? Yeah, right!!

Dont need a PHd in football to see that he is garbage. He cannot even master the simple skills.

Dont need a PHd in football to see that he is garbage. He cannot even master the simple skills.

Watch Scunthorpe highlights, see his cross for Lewi's second. Watch the Cheltenham league game highlights. See his cross for Hughes header. Watch his pull back for Byfield on Sunday. Watch his performance at Crewe last season, Crewe this season, Tranmere this season. Leeds away he marked one of the best wingers in the league, Andy Robinson, out of the game.

Everton, he marked Steven Pienarr, then McFadden out of the game.

Your rigt, heis absolute tosh. I bow down to your superior knowledge. Get Michael Clegg back, or McNiven.

100k? Yeah, right!!

I know who'd I believe know about football ... and it's not a poster on a fans forum!!!

You been to many Oldham games this season ? :blink:

All but one at home and a couple away.

I can't think of too many players who divide opinion quite so much. Except Liddell. (Go on, tell me you think he's garbage too... :lol::getmecoat: )

Edited by garcon

Watch Scunthorpe highlights, see his cross for Lewi's second. Watch the Cheltenham league game highlights. See his cross for Hughes header. Watch his pull back for Byfield on Sunday. Watch his performance at Crewe last season, Crewe this season, Tranmere this season. Leeds away he marked one of the best wingers in the league, Andy Robinson, out of the game.

Everton, he marked Steven Pienarr, then McFadden out of the game.

Your rigt, heis absolute tosh. I bow down to your superior knowledge. Get Michael Clegg back, or McNiven.

Fat boy Robinson dont make me laugh. He could hardly have messed up that pull back to Byfield, he's not disabled for god sake. What about his free kick v orient ? His several lapses in concentration that allow his man to go free in virtually every game he plays. and yes sheridan must rate him loads, if he was playing lomax infront of him, kinda contradicts your theory that he is so highly rated, Wales seem to rate him but Sheridan obviously isnt very keen. Oh and he could do with learning how to pass the ball, instead of his trademark hoff down the line, its not rugby union ffs

Fat boy Robinson dont make me laugh. He could hardly have messed up that pull back to Byfield, he's not disabled for god sake. What about his free kick v orient ? His several lapses in concentration that allow his man to go free in virtually every game he plays. and yes sheridan must rate him loads, if he was playing lomax infront of him, kinda contradicts your theory that he is so highly rated, Wales seem to rate him but Sheridan obviously isnt very keen. Oh and he could do with learning how to pass the ball, instead of his trademark hoff down the line, its not rugby union ffs

Well, if Sheridan isn't very keen, answer me this - Why has Sheridan played Eardley in over 100 games?

I accept he's not been very consistent this season, but your claim that he his utterly useless is laughable at best.

It's called form. And for a while Eardley lost it and Lomax was on top of it (and Shez wanted to give Lomax the confidence boost of a run in the team).

For me, Eardley is a very good (and improving) right back, a better one than Lomax, and will prove himself at Championship level. May even make it into the Prem.

Meanwhile, if we do sell him, Lomax is now a more than capable replacement at RB who has improved hugely in the past 12 months. But he's not perfect. He has improved defensively this season but at a cost to his attacking play.

Edited by garcon

It's called form. And for a while Eardley lost it and Lomax was on top of it (and Shez wanted to give Lomax the confidence boost of a run in the team).

For me, Eardley is a very good (and improving) right back, a better one than Lomax, and will prove himself at Championship level. May even make it into the Prem.

Meanwhile, if we do sell him, Lomax is now a more than capable replacement at RB who has improved hugely in the past 12 months. But he's not perfect. He has improved defensively this season but at a cost to his attacking play.

Eardley in the premier league ? Unibond premier ? He may develop in to a decent league 1 player, he will go to a championship club, fail and end up in league 1 or 2. Reason why he has played over 100 games, he's cheap and not too much of a liability at full back.

Eardley in the premier league ? Unibond premier ? He may develop in to a decent league 1 player, he will go to a championship club, fail and end up in league 1 or 2. Reason why he has played over 100 games, he's cheap and not too much of a liability at full back.

Yes, that's exactly what he means.....Unibond Premier. You really are a fool, you have nothing to back up your arguement that Eardley is "garbage". My girlfriend's dad is best mates with the Assistant Manager at Bolton, and they are looking at Eardley. He can't be that bad, can he?

Yes, that's exactly what he means.....Unibond Premier. You really are a fool, you have nothing to back up your arguement that Eardley is "garbage". My girlfriend's dad is best mates with the Assistant Manager at Bolton, and they are looking at Eardley. He can't be that bad, can he?

Girlfriend's dad's mate says it all

not too much. too being the operative word. Has only cost us a few goals so not worth bringing in an expensive replacement. Makes sense for a small club like us.

"several lapses in concentration letting his man go every game" your words not mine (maybe not exact now)

would suggest you think he is a massive liability earlier on in the thread

Well, to be honest, a few people on here can confirm that Steve Wigley (Bolton assistant) is best mates with my girlfriend's dad. Sorry to p**s on your chips there.

Yeah im sure your in constant contact with your girlfriends dads mate. and Steve Wigley he was a great manager wasn't he hahah. Also heard they're looking at Ricky Lambert