Eardley again - Eardley to brizzle £1m shocker

Earlier you claimed Eardley had cost us a few goals.

I asked you to enlighten us as to precisely which goals.

You haven't.

It's you that's making it up as you go along, not us.

Now are you going to put a sock in it or am I going to start reporting every one of your posts for trolling?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier you claimed Eardley had cost us a few goals.

I asked you to enlighten us as to precisely which goals.

You haven't.

It's you that's making it up as you go along, not us.

Now are you going to put a sock in it or am I going to start reporting every one of your posts for trolling?

If your dying to know which goals, go through latics world its not hard. Im not the one who said he marked someone out of the game, when the said player "he marked out of the game" scored two goals from midfield.

Are you Eardleys mum ?

Well that would be funny if I hadn't gone to Crewe in fancy dress at the end of last season. :grin:

Maybe you saw me, Welsh lady, dark hair, small and when I threw my hand bag it developed a wicked curve to the right and ended up in the next pubs beer garden.

Cheers,

Harry

Well that would be funny if I hadn't gone to Crewe in fancy dress at the end of last season. :grin:

Maybe you saw me, Welsh lady, dark hair, small and when I threw my hand bag it developed a wicked curve to the right and ended up in the next pubs beer garden.

Cheers,

Harry

.....what a goal NE scored that day!!! Bet you were so proud of ya son that night.

P.S Preston still waiting for you to back up your claims that NE is gash ... although I suspect by you sudden change of tatic (who would Tics see sold out of Hughes, NE and Tats post) you have nothing other than your personal opinion. Unfortunately for you, dispite what you said, you need to be scrolling through history for evidence if you want to continue .... as a few people have stated put up or shut up ... you've given us your opinion so no need to bang on if you have nothing different to add.

sorry ... won't use it again, unless I'm chatting up the ladies!!!

P.S Yep I'm single :shy:

No need to apologise. It was intended as more of a thought provoking comment?

As for chat ups, ask how much a polar bear weighs, they wont know but it'll break the ice ... now wheres the get me coat icon

Everyone at Everton played well, so cant really single out eards. Ive named an occasion where he had a stinker and you have named a game where he played well, but in that game the whole team did well. Who would we rather sell Eards, Tayls or Hughes and 99% of tics would say Eardley, he is nowhere near the quality of either of them 2. Dont know why you keep banging on about me not backing up my argument, i have named an occasion when was given a chance to show what he has on a big stage and got shown up for being the league 1 standard that he is.

I agree that every player played out of their skin that day. Eardley was one of a very few who just played a normal game at a very high standard rather than running themselves into the ground, throwing bodies in the way etc.

I agree that every player played out of their skin that day. Eardley was one of a very few who just played a normal game at a very high standard rather than running themselves into the ground, throwing bodies in the way etc.

id argue another player that played like that was kalala.

maybe if we send the scouts the dvd of that performance, theyl forget about tayls hughes and eardley, and stick a bid in for kalalala

id argue another player that played like that was kalala.

maybe if we send the scouts the dvd of that performance, theyl forget about tayls hughes and eardley, and stick a bid in for kalalala

I'll agree 50/50 with you about KALALALALALA that day. He showed more than just tackling and defending, his play on the ball was crucial to winning us breathing space and stopping it coming straight back at us. On the other hand, for him getting the ball and looking not to release it in any vaguely positive direction was second nature, he was hardly the sort to try and beat 5 men or look for a Hollywood ball - that day was set up for him and he did his part superbly, always grateful. Eardley just played like an orthodox RB and looked every bit at home at that level.

I'll agree 50/50 with you about KALALALALALA that day. He showed more than just tackling and defending, his play on the ball was crucial to winning us breathing space and stopping it coming straight back at us. On the other hand, for him getting the ball and looking not to release it in any vaguely positive direction was second nature, he was hardly the sort to try and beat 5 men or look for a Hollywood ball - that day was set up for him and he did his part superbly, always grateful. Eardley just played like an orthodox RB and looked every bit at home at that level.

Never thought JP was given enough time to show whether he was any good or not at Latics - cannot be bothered to look up stats, but I bet he didn't play that much in total.

Felt he was a similar player to Maher - not exciting, but effective at breaking up the oppositions play in midfield and passing a short simple (normally) sideways pass to a team mate.

I like Kevin, but do wonder whether we needed him before we'd properly give JP a chance.

Never thought JP was given enough time to show whether he was any good or not at Latics - cannot be bothered to look up stats, but I bet he didn't play that much in total.

Felt he was a similar player to Maher - not exciting, but effective at breaking up the oppositions play in midfield and passing a short simple (normally) sideways pass to a team mate.

I like Kevin, but do wonder whether we needed him before we'd properly give JP a chance.

Agree 100%