Somebody please tell me the answer to this!

Remember a few years ago when we let David Eyres go because at the time we said he was a bit off the pace?

Even though Eyresy could still beat a man and his set pieces couldn’t be matched by anyone.

My question is what’s the difference between David Eyres then and Andy ’ THE POINTER’ Liddell now?

IMO Liddell brings nothing to this team other than he can take the odd penalty (same as Hughes),

He has no physical presence on the pitch and he doesn’t guide or help players he just points where he himself should be!!

Andy if you read this, RETIRE!!! Or continue teaching the kids in china!! lmao.

1f.jpg

Remember a few years ago when we let David Eyres go because at the time we said he was a bit off the pace?

Even though Eyresy could still beat a man and his set pieces couldn’t be matched by anyone.

My question is what’s the difference between David Eyres then and Andy ’ THE POINTER’ Liddell now?

IMO Liddell brings nothing to this team other than he can take the odd penalty (same as Hughes)

He has no physical presence on the pitch and he doesn’t guide or help players he just points where he himself should be!!

Post null and void.........

Edited by sheridans_world
Sorted quote tags.

Did alright, looked better than Lee did today when he came on.

Thats the difference between a central midfielder with the instruction to tuck in and support the midfield, playing wide right and a winger playing wide right!

Shez got the tactics wrong, playing Kieran in that role is ok away from home but not whilst trying to win at BP!

Did alright, looked better than Lee did today when he came on.

? :shock:

In his first 4 mins on the pitch liddell sh*t out twice and pointed where he should of been, carlisle broke and should have scored!

Liddell is a fairy he sh*ts out everytime!!

We might as well forget corners, we stand more chance of scoring from a drop ball in the centre circle FFS.

Guest sheridans_world
Thats the difference between a central midfielder with the instruction to tuck in and support the midfield, playing wide right and a winger playing wide right!

Shez got the tactics wrong, playing Kieran in that role is ok away from home but not whilst trying to win at BP!

I agree, I thought that myself. Its as if Kieran has said to Shez, 'I'll play central midfield and right-wing boss'. Then Shez has gone along, took it literally and told him to play both positions.

I thought he did well, get himself around the pitch alot, wasnt the best debut but if the reports from Crewe are anything to go by, we have a lot to look forward to with Lee.

THANK GOD for Kyleoafc!!

ive been saying all season he gives us nothing, if you knew you were going to get a good cross from him ala eyresy then i could understand him playing but christ sake he offers NOTHING but a penalty.

Lee was the best player on the pitch, we have the ascendancy in the game, ok if lee is tired bring smalley on for pace but LIDDELL??!!! all the play stopped when 'pointer' came on.

midfield SHOULD be:

Smalley

Lee (he is a CM by trade first and foremost)

Allott/Maher (both same defensive players so take your pick)

Taylor

That my friends is a creativs midfield, with legs to get back and forth.

will shez see it?? well after todays substitution it tops off my opinion of him, great player and coach, but NOT a manager.

THANK GOD for Kyleoafc!!

ive been saying all season he gives us nothing, if you knew you were going to get a good cross from him ala eyresy then i could understand him playing but christ sake he offers NOTHING but a penalty.

Lee was the best player on the pitch, we have the ascendancy in the game, ok if lee is tired bring smalley on for pace but LIDDELL??!!! all the play stopped when 'pointer' came on.

midfield SHOULD be:

Smalley

Lee (he is a CM by trade first and foremost)

Allott/Maher (both same defensive players so take your pick)

Taylor

That my friends is a creativs midfield, with legs to get back and forth.

will shez see it?? well after todays substitution it tops off my opinion of him, great player and coach, but NOT a manager.

lee was the best players on the pitch? lidds did exactly the same as lee when he came on nothing.

he should have brought smalley on for some pace and to get at the fullback

lee was the best player on the pitch :shock:

er...

did you not see the runs lee made inside and around the strikers like midfielders should do?? as to be not so predictable?? Plus, bare in mind thats lee's first 2 games of the season in the space of 3 days, so not yet fully match fit and is also a CM firstly not a RM.

no, that performance from lee was far better for the team than ten men, what with 'pointer' on halfway all game

god some people dont know anything......

er...

did you not see the runs lee made inside and around the strikers like midfielders should do?? as to be not so predictable?? Plus, bare in mind thats lee's first 2 games of the season in the space of 3 days, so not yet fully match fit and is also a CM firstly not a RM.

no, that performance from lee was far better for the team than ten men, what with 'pointer' on halfway all game

god some people dont know anything......

i could play and make run after run and never touch the ball or put my foot in, would that make be the best player on the pitch. he didnt give us enough today, i like you belive he will be better in the centre and hope he gets to prove it

and i belive i know quite a bit abit this game they call football and to say that lee was the best player on the pitch today shows just what you know.

he didnt see enough of the FOOTBALL for you to back up your earlier statement

i could play and make run after run and never touch the ball or put my foot in, would that make be the best player on the pitch. he didnt give us enough today, i like you belive he will be better in the centre and hope he gets to prove it

and i belive i know quite a bit abit this game they call football and to say that lee was the best player on the pitch today shows just what you know.

no he didn,t see enough of the ball i agree but he got in all the right positions to recieve it but wasnt given it thats not his fault,he got into some superb positions and with a bit more vision from others things could have been different he would still be in my starting 11 everytime.

no he didn,t see enough of the ball i agree but he got in all the right positions to recieve it but wasnt given it thats not his fault,he got into some superb positions and with a bit more vision from others things could have been different he would still be in my starting 11 everytime.

i wouldnt drop him either, defo not for lidds anyway, but he wasnt the best player on the pitch, however you look at it.

IMO Liddell brings nothing to this team other than he can take the odd penalty (same as Hughes),

1f.jpg

Here's me thinking Lidds had been dropped for the last 2 games for Lee!! :blink: Oh well!!!

Well i thought lee looked quality today so thats 2 who know nothing about football then