Just one of those things

Is it? Is it really?

Brighton, Lidds pen. Orient, Lidds pen. Today, no foul in the box, just one of those things? Three games against inferior opposition where we've created barely anything.

Corners...how many? And how many did we threaten from? We've just no idea and no clue. Players don't know what to do apart from making a token run...that's when it's not rolled back to the full back.

Subs...wtf!? Chasing the game so we bring on Lidds and Whitts? Sorry but 15 to go at home at nil nil...who's more dangerous...Lidds or Smalley? And Whitts in place of Maher? What's wrong with throwing COG to up the tempo and put himself about?

Byfield...bring back Davies. Similar players, both bone idle but at least one has pace.

And the final word for Shez. Out.

E4e

DJAVU

who's more dangerous lidds or smalley? whilst i beleive lidds is cleary past his best i cant really remember smalley having a major influence on a game.

plus how many games has he played since he's come back from injury? i'll give you the point on corners though.

Guest sheridans_world
Is it? Is it really?

Brighton, Lidds pen. Orient, Lidds pen. Today, no foul in the box, just one of those things? Three games against inferior opposition where we've created barely anything.

Corners...how many? And how many did we threaten from? We've just no idea and no clue. Players don't know what to do apart from making a token run...that's when it's not rolled back to the full back.

Subs...wtf!? Chasing the game so we bring on Lidds and Whitts? Sorry but 15 to go at home at nil nil...who's more dangerous...Lidds or Smalley? And Whitts in place of Maher? What's wrong with throwing COG to up the tempo and put himself about?

Byfield...bring back Davies. Similar players, both bone idle but at least one has pace.

E4e

DJAVU

I agree, apart from the Shez out bit.

We are in promotion form at the moment. Win a game, draw a game. We just win a few then draw a few :wink:

Brighton: 11

Orient: 6

Carlisle: 19

We should learn how to take advantage of these corners, Orient was slightly different, but Brighton and Carlisle, thats 11 and 19 chances on goal effectivley.

Corners are one place we are lacking, badly.

Is it? Is it really?

E4e

DJAVU

Carlisle were a good, organised side and came here on the back of a 3 nil beating of Huddersfield who had been on a roll.

If you think things are that bad, you must of been suicidal at the end of the 90's and Ronnie moore era because theyre really not.

Still lots of fans only attend to moan for 90 minutes, like the old git in the toilets i used at half time 'what a load of crap. why do i bother coming, when its freezing cold blah blah blah' felt like telling him to piss off home and sit in front of the fire

We should learn how to take advantage of these corners, Orient was slightly different, but Brighton and Carlisle, thats 11 and 19 chances on goal effectivley.

Corners are one place we are lacking, badly.

Agree with that. Been the case for not just this season tho, id say 3 seasons and a big factor is the insistence on playing it short

Carlisle were a good, organised side and came here on the back of a 3 nil beating of Huddersfield who had been on a roll.

If you think things are that bad, you must of been suicidal at the end of the 90's and Ronnie moore era because theyre really not.

Still lots of fans only attend to moan for 90 minutes, like the old git in the toilets i used at half time 'what a load of crap. why do i bother coming, when its freezing cold blah blah blah' felt like telling him to piss off home and sit in front of the fire

Damn those people with their own opinions.

We moan about gates, stayaways and floating fans, but lately I've been putting myself in their shoes. Why would they want to come and pay money every other week to watch garbage?

Last decent home game? About a month ago and bar the last minute winner the best thing about that was the performance of Michael Ricketts. Before that? Scunny. In October.

We turn up week in week out because we have to. The majority of us have paid good money up front to do so. But the people we want back need to be entertained and showed value for money. And quite rightly.

Next time you hear a moaner, thank them for turning up and paying their hard earned.

E4e

LMNGS

Guest sheridans_world
Next time you hear a moaner, thank them for turning up and paying their hard earned.

Dont do that, have a go at them for turning up and not supporting the team. The whole reason they turn up in the first place.

Moaning is for places like the pub, your living room and your toilet.

Dont do that, have a go at them for turning up and not supporting the team. The whole reason they turn up in the first place.

Moaning is for places like the pub, your living room and your toilet.

Not to the 'ive payed my money so i can moan till the cows come home, because im entitled to my opinion' brigade.

We've got more brigades than the British Army.

Yes. I was quite clearly in the trying to keep warm brigade. I spent more time looking down at my feet thinking of ways to stop permafrost than looking out on the pitch.

As for the game. We've seen it all before, haven't we lads? See you at Huddersfield then, like.

Hard to believe that with COG and Smaley on the bench and Lee looking very uninvolved and lacking any penetration and bye-bye Byfield posturing and posing but actually doing very little except trying to look pretty on the ball and blazing the best chance over that Lidds and Whittaker came on !. We badly need goals at home and with COG and Smalley on I think we have more chance than with Byfield and Lee/Lidds. Just an opinion like, but to leave with everyone around saying 'whens the next home draw then?' sums up the fans frustrations. We have the players for the game needed at home, unfortunately Shez dont play em ! At least we are away next week - attacking footie and three points again then !! . Byfield aint the answer mr Shez - neither was Ormerod either - we have the right players to win games on our books - please play them !!

Hard to believe that with COG and Smaley on the bench and Lee looking very uninvolved and lacking any penetration and bye-bye Byfield posturing and posing but actually doing very little except trying to look pretty on the ball and blazing the best chance over that Lidds and Whittaker came on !. We badly need goals at home and with COG and Smalley on I think we have more chance than with Byfield and Lee/Lidds. Just an opinion like, but to leave with everyone around saying 'whens the next home draw then?' sums up the fans frustrations. We have the players for the game needed at home, unfortunately Shez dont play em ! At least we are away next week - attacking footie and three points again then !! . Byfield aint the answer mr Shez - neither was Ormerod either - we have the right players to win games on our books - please play them !!

Kieron lee is wasted in RM, think its clear as a bel this lad has the ability to see things and make that killer forward pass to a man in a blue shirt. IMO he should be playing alongside either maher or allott.

Kieron lee is wasted in RM, think its clear as a bel this lad has the ability to see things and make that killer forward pass to a man in a blue shirt. IMO he should be playing alongside either maher or allott.

seconded,although to be fair i did think he was getting in good positions today just not getting the ball but definately cm for me or fullback even but not wing