hudds is vital

its looking a bit dodgy now with only a 4 point gap, if we lose to hudds they are within 1 win of levelling with us, also tranny keep grabbing jammy last minute wins against poor teams something which we cant do, leaving them also 4 points behind, county will slide now i think but leeds will also still be in the mix

its looking a bit dodgy now with only a 4 point gap, if we lose to hudds they are within 1 win of levelling with us, also tranny keep grabbing jammy last minute wins against poor teams something which we cant do, leaving them also 4 points behind, county will slide now i think but leeds will also still be in the mix

So what you are saying is that Trampmere scored a last minute winner at home to Walsall.

I'll just go and check how we went on against them. Back in a few minutes.

Cheers,

Harry.

It's looking dodgy? We're further away from 7th than we were at the start of play today...

Every game is vital now in a certain respect, in fact when has it never been vital to win a game this season as it should be vital to always win games. If you try to make hudds a must win game, as this poster seems to suggest, and then we dont, then a unecessary bad feeling will set in, as if we have lost somethin huge. Obviously we want to win (points wise plus a bit pof local rivalry) but if we dont lets try to stay positive and not get negative because we might have lost a 'massive' game!!

yes but leeds tranmere and huds all gained on us and with our recent home form its worrying

Sorry, going back to your original point, can you just remind me how we went on against Walsall at home, I'm still trying to find out. You know what old age is like. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry.

yes but leeds tranmere and huds all gained on us and with our recent home form its worrying

So did Brighton and Colchester, but on the bright side we pulled further away from Orient and Swindon.

If you're 5th, sides below are always going to win games and close in if you drop points. Stop worrying.

A win against Hudds would be very welcome, but no game in January is 'vital'.