My thoughts on today

First game Ive been to this season. Not the worst nil nil i've seen to be fair and thought we dominated without having a cutting edge. Hughes worked hard up front and thought Byfield did OK first half but faded.

Maher for me was excellent and the only criticism I would have was taking him off. Should have been Allott for Whittaker for me.

All in all, one of those days. Actually lucky not to lose as Carlisle had a couple of great chances near the end.

KTF all, stay positive. Talk of Shez out is utterly ridiculous.

Think we had about 16 corners and as many shots at goal! We can't just bemoan our luck, because you have to give credit to Carlisle who worked extremely hard in the second half to keep us out. They are a decent team and are starting to turn their results around and their 'keeper had a very good game.

Incidentally, there were four away wins in our league yesterday and three draws. Good results away from home are starting to look the norm, and not just for us.