Taylor to Leeds?

Purely a mischevous post. Not backed up by a man in the pub, a club insider or someone in Tescos.

Grayson a big admirer of Taylor, but why would he want to join a little club from Yorkshire. :wink:

We are doing ok with a long way to go keep the team together and bring back Davies and take a chance on Byfield.

Purely a mischevous post. Not backed up by a man in the pub, a club insider or someone in Tescos.

Grayson a big admirer of Taylor, but why would he want to join a little club from Yorkshire. :wink:

We are doing ok with a long way to go keep the team together and bring back Davies and take a chance on Byfield.

I dont know if to bet Reading or Sheff United myself........Reading if pushed. :blush:

I dont know if to bet Reading or Sheff United myself........Reading if pushed. :blush:

If he has to go then Reading would be a decent destination - great club - decent stadium - nice area to live in - and I would probably pop down to see him play the odd game or two. Next door neighbour isa Director at Reading so I may even be able to blag a freebie :grin:

I wouldn't of thought Chris would of "fitted in" at Leeds to be honest...

Guest sheridans_world
I wouldn't of thought Chris would of "fitted in" at Leeds to be honest...

Agreed, he's no where near the quality of Ronaldo and a club as big as Leeds would only be looking at Ronaldo/Rooney/Lampard/Drogba

If he has to go then Reading would be a decent destination - great club - decent stadium - nice area to live in - and I would probably pop down to see him play the odd game or two. Next door neighbour isa Director at Reading so I may even be able to blag a freebie :grin:

Errr Reading is netiher a decent club or a nice area to live in! They are very much like the ManUre of the Championship......glory hunting fans and incredibly arrogant and self-dillusional with it. As for a nice place to live.....well anyone who has ever spent longer than a couple of hours here would know its a complete hole!

But i spose it was good enough for Stretch but since Sidwell and Kitson have gone, Taylor would have to carry the weight of following in their ginger footsteps!

Errr Reading is netiher a decent club or a nice area to live in! They are very much like the ManUre of the Championship......glory hunting fans and incredibly arrogant and self-dillusional with it. As for a nice place to live.....well anyone who has ever spent longer than a couple of hours here would know its a complete hole!

But i spose it was good enough for Stretch but since Sidwell and Kitson have gone, Taylor would have to carry the weight of following in their ginger footsteps!

Complete hole??????? Have you actually been there? As for their glory hunting fans, that would go hand in hand with success.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

How was Taylor against Carlisle? Thought he looked tired / distracted against Crewe.

thought he looked tired against carlise ma self had the full back beaten for pace all day but got double marked or couldnt produce on his wrong foot

cant see him going to leeds - grayson did ok with blackpool but he could just be a one club wonder and last two minutes.