Rang Huddersfield TFC - confirmation that they WILL allow cash entry tomorrow

Don't talk rubbish Hudds never fill the away end at ours and didn't in the cup last season. We consistantly take more to the Galpharm than Hudds bring here.

Yeah they did for the Cup. 4500.

Still only just over a thousand for the league game not long after though.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is a massive day out for us. Huddersfield away is always the first fixture we look out for when the fixtures are released. Afterall, Leeds and Leicester are just small clubs.

:blink:

Now, haven't you got a wife to go and beat up?

:lol:

TBH Oldham is one of the first fixtures I do look out for. It's not a huge distance to travel and far easier getting to, rather than going all that way to somewere like Yeovil for example.

TBH Oldham is one of the first fixtures I do look out for. It's not a huge distance to travel and far easier getting to, rather than going all that way to somewere like Yeovil for example.

I agree, I do look out for the Huddersfield away game, but then again I also look out for Stockport and Tranmere, doesn't make them big clubs, just local games.

If this game on Saturday was at Oldham under these circumstances HTFC would sell their allocation, 4600 if it was available as they did in last season cup game. I can point to many away grounds this season where they have had bigger support than Oldham, and you have been in the play offs all season and they have been bottom half.

Just because you all come out for your one big away day there is no need to get all cocky.

No you cant, because we havent visited alot of the same grounds as you.

Oh and for the ones we have. You took more to Colchester, Peterborough and Leeds. We took more to Hartlepool, Southend and Cheltenham.:

You took 1,730 to us. We've already sold 900 more than that. So yet again for the x amount of year on the row, we'll have taken more to you than you have here.

Pinched from another site. thefootballforum.net - Which was done the week leading upto us taking a sizeable following to Crewe.

Average home support.

avhomepp1.png

Average away support.

avawayiu5.png

The average number of visiting fans on matchday.

avvisitingtd3.png

The actual average home support with taking into account the average number of visiting fans.

avtruehomenp3.png

The percentage of the average true home support that travel to away games.

34821863qe6.png

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Guest sheridans_world

Looking through a few stats, we have doubled the attendance of Hudds fans at BP for us at the Galpharm, talk about us travelling well.

08/09 Hudds @ BP - 1600

07/08 Tics @ Gayfarm - 2518 - Hudds @ BP 1095

06/07 Tics @ Gayfarm - 'Almost 3000 - fishal report) - Hudds @ BP 1254

No stats for 05/06

So like I said, we have more than doubled the travelling support of Huddersfield over the last few years.

Granted it'll be a little harder this year, we'd need 600 to travel on the day, but we have sold out 2600 tickets now, meaning we have taken at least a 1000 more than they brought to BP.

If I had time I'd do percentages of attendace but a quick guess at our average attendance this year (I dunno, 5200?) means we take 50% of our home fans to Hudds. Hudds average attendance (10000?) - means they take 16% - pathetic in comparison.

Yeah they did for the Cup. 4500.

Still only just over a thousand for the league game not long after though.

Everyone takes loads in the cup. Take Cheltenham when they had about 800 up here when they got us in the FA cup. We've never seen more than 250 of them since in the league.

Everyone takes loads in the cup. Take Cheltenham when they had about 800 up here when they got us in the FA cup. We've never seen more than 250 of them since in the league.

I know, hence the "only just over a thousand" comment after it.

Passionate about this aren't you :wink:

Went to latics today for 5 tickets , got told that we were sold out but it would be pay on the day.

I phoned up the football club that plays at the rugby groung(hudds) and they said it was not going to be pay on the day. I'v bought some over the phone now and got to pick them up. I hope the two clubs have sorted out their comunication or we could have some very unhappy latics stood outside hudderfield rugby club tommoro.

AA/BB - unless they have a 26 row stand :unsure:

Well I'm on row DD. Asked for as far back and central as possible for both Crewe and Hudders when I got my tickets, and was back row half way line for Crewe. Am hoping then that DD is the back so I can stand without worrying about anyone behind me (and as long as the stewards are as laissez-faire as those at Crewe and Southend). I'd have thought the seats not sold as tickets were those on the sides, not the back few rows.

This whole thing's a joke.

Guest sheridans_world

I'm on row E but if there are alot of spare seats (say around 1400, since the stand holds 4000) then i'll be moving to the back!

This always happens and I said from the start its Pay on the day.

If you pay on the day tomorrow you get a ticket with a seat number on it but it isnt worth the paper its written on as everybody will be sat where they like so first come first served!!

Just to say again

ITS PAY ON THE DAY ALSO!!!!!

Anybody who uses this as an excuse as not to go cant be that serious about watching latics away!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH WHEN THE BLUES, GO PAYING IN!!!

This always happens and I said from the start its Pay on the day.

If you pay on the day tomorrow you get a ticket with a seat number on it but it isnt worth the paper its written on as everybody will be sat where they like so first come first served!!

Just to say again

ITS PAY ON THE DAY ALSO!!!!!

Anybody who uses this as an excuse as not to go cant be that serious about watching latics away!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH WHEN THE BLUES, GO PAYING IN!!!

How come the huds ticket office told me it was not pay on the day , that was bout 1 oclock.