Rang Huddersfield TFC - confirmation that they WILL allow cash entry tomorrow

If anybody travels to the game tomorrow and cant pay on the day to get in the away end then i will give them their expenses! LOL

I am telling you its pay on the day and all the turnstiles are open for cash.

How thick are some people on here! We go every year FFS.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need a ticket bigman? :wink: Might be able to help you out if it's not been took already.

Sorry Rock and the chaplain of course - I was looking for a :hooked: - just being a bit cheeky after all of the questions, but now i know our game is def off (and 1 or 2 others - meels??), i'll txt you tom cheers fella :wink:

So summarise,

1) Latics have to go along with the home teams instructions on selling tickets and in view of Huddersfield police (who have a major say in the issue of the clubs safety certificate, which they can not operate without) insisting that the game be designated "all ticket" for away fans, can only advertise the tickets for sale on that basis.

2) Huddersfield are instructed by the local police to designate the game as "all ticket" for away fans and cannot therefore publicise pay on the day.

3) Latics sell their "full" allocation of 2,600 tickets and publish on the website that they "are not alllowed to make any comment regarding the possibility of a pay on the day facility for this fixture. But fans should check the Latics messageboard at www.owtb.co.uk for further unofficial ticketing updates from supporters."

4) Latics let the chronicle know that they are likely to sell their remaining allocation this morning and that the club "were today in discussions with Huddersfield about getting further tickets which would be available at a cash turnstile tomorrow."

5) Latics fans confirm on owtb.co.uk that they have telephoned Hudderfield ticket office and purchased tickets over the phone in the away end.

6) The away end at Huddersfield holds circa 4,000 and Latics initial allocation of 2,600 has been sold.

7) There are 1,400 seats unsold in the away end (less those few sold over the phone to Latics fans by Huddersfield)

8) The match is designated as "reserved seating" so capacity in the away section does not have to be reduced by 10%

9) The stadium tomorrow is not "all ticket" and Huddersfield fans can pay on the day.

It doesn't take an idiot to work out if you will be able to pay in tomorrow does it?

Cheers,

Harry

P.S. I hope the underlining helps you make up your minds. :wink:

I hope you guys do get to pay on the day, it makes no sense to turn customers away. That stand has the capacity of 4,000 and you'll be in on your own, so the whole thing is quite ridiculous if we don't allow you to pay on the day. No doubt it'll be something to do with the police :rolleyes:

6 off us in a car hope we get in lol iff not ime sure wele have a good drink !!!!!!!!!!!!

So summarise,

1) Latics have to go along with the home teams instructions on selling tickets and in view of Huddersfield police (who have a major say in the issue of the clubs safety certificate, which they can not operate without) insisting that the game be designated "all ticket" for away fans, can only advertise the tickets for sale on that basis.

2) Huddersfield are instructed by the local police to designate the game as "all ticket" for away fans and cannot therefore publicise pay on the day.

3) Latics sell their "full" allocation of 2,600 tickets and publish on the website that they "are not alllowed to make any comment regarding the possibility of a pay on the day facility for this fixture. But fans should check the Latics messageboard at www.owtb.co.uk for further unofficial ticketing updates from supporters."

4) Latics let the chronicle know that they are likely to sell their remaining allocation this morning and that the club "were today in discussions with Huddersfield about getting further tickets which would be available at a cash turnstile tomorrow."

5) Latics fans confirm on owtb.co.uk that they have telephoned Hudderfield ticket office and purchased tickets over the phone in the away end.

6) The away end at Huddersfield holds circa 4,000 and Latics initial allocation of 2,600 has been sold.

7) There are 1,400 seats unsold in the away end (less those few sold over the phone to Latics fans by Huddersfield)

8) The match is designated as "reserved seating" so capacity in the away section does not have to be reduced by 10%

9) The stadium tomorrow is not "all ticket" and Huddersfield fans can pay on the day.

It doesn't take an idiot to work out if you will be able to pay in tomorrow does it?

Cheers,

Harry

i think your just trying to cause trouble now :tongue1:

So summarise,

Cheers,

Harry

But if it REALLY IS pay on the day, why don't the club(s) just say so?

Looking through a few stats, we have doubled the attendance of Hudds fans at BP for us at the Galpharm, talk about us travelling well.

08/09 Hudds @ BP - 1600

07/08 Tics @ Gayfarm - 2518 - Hudds @ BP 1095

06/07 Tics @ Gayfarm - 'Almost 3000 - fishal report) - Hudds @ BP 1254

No stats for 05/06

So like I said, we have more than doubled the travelling support of Huddersfield over the last few years.

Granted it'll be a little harder this year, we'd need 600 to travel on the day, but we have sold out 2600 tickets now, meaning we have taken at least a 1000 more than they brought to BP.

If I had time I'd do percentages of attendace but a quick guess at our average attendance this year (I dunno, 5200?) means we take 50% of our home fans to Hudds. Hudds average attendance (10000?) - means they take 16% - pathetic in comparison.

Actually we average nearer 13000. The fact is we would take away the same if we averaged 3000 at home.

Didnt realise the wolrd started in 2005

Is there an oldham fan alive older than 18?

we regularly brought 3000+ in the 90s.

Anyway, I seriously hope you bring thousands of ticketless fans to this game just to prove WYPolice and Galph officials really are the complete muppets we always believed. The handling of this has been a total fiasco. The end holds 4000. If they suspect you may sell out then it should have been all ticket.

If not pay on the day. Bradford (potentially more likely for trouble) always get the full allocation.

It is about time football clubs told the plod to do one over these kick off time changes etc.

The point is, any trouble tomorrow wont be in the ground anyway.

Actually we average nearer 13000. The fact is we would take away the same if we averaged 3000 at home.

Is there an oldham fan alive older than 18?

we regularly brought 3000+ in the 90s.

Anyway, I seriously hope you bring thousands of ticketless fans to this game just to prove WYPolice and Galph officials really are the complete muppets we always believed. The handling of this has been a total fiasco. The end holds 4000. If they suspect you may sell out then it should have been all ticket.

If not pay on the day. Bradford (potentially more likely for trouble) always get the full allocation.

It is about time football clubs told the plod to do one over these kick off time changes etc.

The point is, any trouble tomorrow wont be in the ground anyway.

troll-web.jpg

Edited by dec666

The game on the equivalent Saturday last season was all ticket and we managed to take over 5,500! :wink:

Doesn't look so impressive with little Shez's little Barrow taking 6,000 to Boro.

Edit: It was acyually 7,000 - one tenth of Barrow's population - that is impressive!

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I've not bothered reading the whole of this post as I bought my tickets weeks ago.

A simple observation though:

Excessive police influence is stopping fans going to football matches. These nazis are meant to serve the people. Not the other way round.

BUT if some of the 'people' won't behave themselves this is the result!

AceT :shock:

BUT if some of the 'people' won't behave themselves this is the result!

AceT :shock:

Silly me.

Sat here thinking we have a criminal justice system that is the envy of the world to deal with misbehaving peeps.

Not a case of "pretend they're not allowed to come" message from those entrusted with protecting the law abiding majority.

Agree with that 100%. What a stupid set up the West York:censored:e Police have where they stop genuine fan's for the chance of the numpties thinking 'Oh I won't go to Hudds and kick off then'. We all know their going to be there, but if they can't get in then they'll just hang around the centre and fight there.

Guest sheridans_world

Well averaging nearly 13000 makes it worse, you only take 12% away to Boundary Park, while we take 50% to the galpharm.

Amazing really that you are unwillingly to accept the stats. I have only given three years of stats, we have something called work over here in lancashire so I didnt have to time put more stats together. However, the three years I have put together are farily indicative of Huddersfield Town attendances at Boundary Park (cup game excluded) for as long as I can remember.