Stevie G

Surprised no one else has picked up on this (awaits titanic moment) but hes been charged with ABH and affray after being held by police following an altercation in a night club on sunday night Naughty boy

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=19489&hl=

Great minds rather than Titanic! B)

Pepare to be merged.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Suspect it will all go away before reaching court, but we'll see.

If convicted, I'm sure Liverpool will cancel his contract!!

:D

Gerrards 'associates' will offer the victim a few pounds to keep stum and drop proceedings me thinks....even if he didn't do it...the way things work these days we are in a culture where people will try and claim for anything....

Gerrards 'associates' will offer the victim a few pounds to keep stum and drop proceedings me thinks....even if he didn't do it...the way things work these days we are in a culture where people will try and claim for anything....

nothing much will happen, look at the things joey barton and others have done in the past and they are still playing.

My dads mates daughter actually arrested stevie gerrard, he was running away and caught a couple of streets away after knocking someones front teeth. He did do it and i suspect he will get community service.

He may get off on the technicality of your dad's mate's daughter being in breach of the data protection requirements......allegedly.

He may get off on the technicality of your dad's mate's daughter being in breach of the data protection requirements......allegedly.

I wouldnt of thought that information would of been a data protection voilation... Otherwise every TV coper show would be in trouble....

Edited by oafc0000

Saw the advert on your link for a one-week weight loss service which shows in pictures a curvy lass apparently turning into a scrawny waif. How does the Advertising Standards Authority let them get away with that? :angry:

huh never noticed, that is pretty out of order, cant believe they could get away with it!!

I wouldnt of thought that information would of been a data protection voilation... Otherwise every TV coper show would be in trouble....

If it is common knowledge from the police horse's mouth so to speak, and then someone on the jury has heard that SG was "running away and caught a couple of streets away after knocking someone's front teeth" I would expect the defence counsel to say that it would have a bearing on the outcome of the case, regardless of the defence explanation of the circumstances. The police should protect their evidence, so that the prosecution case is not jeopardised.

But what do I know?

Just diego trying to look intelligent and failing, he should stick to posting his pointless links.

Not trying to look intelligent, just advising your dad's mate's daughter to keep her gob shut, in the interest of natural justice.

Perhaps she follows the TV coppers' procedures in 'Life on Mars'.