Manager Merry-Go Round

I don’t post very often, but something I have just read on the Nottingham Evening Rag website has got me thinking.

The have a shortlist of 5 candidates, some still in work. The odds on favourite is Billy Davies, and that is going down like a dose of the clap with most of the Forrest Fans.

The fans choice (pretty unanimously) from the various bits and bobs posted about on t'internet is a certain Mr Laws from Sheff Weds. Played for them and mentioned he would love the chance of managing there.

If this happens, may a certain Shez put paid to a lot of discussions on this forum and bugger off making a certain few very happy, and the majority very unhappy??

BTW, can’t substantiate anything really, just conjecture from Forrest fans, but gets you thinking.......

Cheers

Craig

I would have thought the fans choice is a certain Roy Keane, no?

I was suprised myself to be honest.

I can only go off what I have read on the local rag message board and a few other websites. Stuart Pearce was another name bandied about, but Laws is the name I have seen most often

Edited by notts_latic

Thought Nigel Clough was the favourite accorinding to the bookies - I'm sure thats what I read on the Sky Sports News ticker.

i think a whole host of ex players are being mentioned with the forest job.i posted last week regarding keane.....but not sure he has what it takes..great player in his day,just seems pre-occupied for some reason...

i think clough jnr is a pretty good bet,it would be like the second coming so to speak,and he has done his donkey work learning his trade in the lower leagues first..

i think in all honesty the only job shez would leave us for is the wenesday job...

he wouldnt have to uproot his family,he is a legend with there fans and like here would be given time to make things right....i really cant see him going to the lashers....

Thought Nigel Clough was the favourite accorinding to the bookies - I'm sure thats what I read on the Sky Sports News ticker.

The Forest CEO or whoever he is has come out and said that he doesnt want a manager without Championship experience. Rules Cloughie Jnr out.