Hereford Tickets

The rarely wrong Chron says Latics have been allocated 1,694 seats behind the goal. Tickets are now on sale at BP.

Seats priced £18.60 for adults, £8.30 for juniors aged 12 to 16, £4.40 for under-11s, £14.70 for over-60s and £14.70 for wheelchair users, with carers free.

The Chron doesn’t mention standing but when I phoned BP I was told standing tickets are priced at £13 for adults and £9 for over-65s. Not sure about the full range of standing prices.

Coach travel to Edgar Street costs £13 and it leaves Boundary Park at 10am.

This is a new ground for most Latics fans, so I would think there should be a sell-out.

Club opening times:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1503774,00.html

I popped in there last season and the seating* is on the sides and it is standing behind both goals, unless it has been updated (which looked very unlikely). If we have seating it will be in one half of the two tiered stand along one side, with the standing underneath it, and standing along one end of the ground.

*1,694 seems miles more than what I saw available for away fans though.

I popped in there last season and the seating* is on the sides and it is standing behind both goals, unless it has been updated (which looked very unlikely). If we have seating it will be in one half of the two tiered stand along one side, with the standing underneath it, and standing along one end of the ground.

*1,694 seems miles more than what I saw available for away fans though.

Details taken from the HUFC official site:

Away supporters are situated in the Floors-2-Go Stand, which runs parallel to the main A49 Edgar Street, a road which runs directly through the heart of the City, and the Blackfriars Terrace.

The Stand, which runs parallel to the pitch is of a canteliver design, and accomadates both covered seating (higher tier) and covered terracing (directly beneath). The Blackfriars Terrace is situated behind the goal, and is divided into home and away sections.

Matchday prices for the 2008/2009 Season.

Floors-2-Go Seating

Adult: £16*

Senior Citizen: £13*

Children: £13*

Under 10's: £3 (purchased in advance before 4pm two days before match)

*Please note that due to VAT changes The Club have reduced the published prices by £1. Under 10 prices remain the same.

Floors-2-Go Terracing and Blackfriars Terrace

Adult: £14*

Senior Citizen: £10*

Children: £10*

Under 10's: £3 (If purchased in advance before 4pm two days before match)

*Please note that due to VAT changes The Club have reduced the published prices by £1. Under 10 prices remain the same.

Bar

Legends Bar is situated beneath the main Merton Stand, and is open for home and away supporters before and after most games. Sadly there are no half-time 'away-fan' bar facilities at Edgar Street.

Really looking forward to this one. It will take me up to 73 current League grounds (122 different grounds in total watching Latics). Apparently it is near the city centre with plenty of decent pubs for a pre-match pub crawl. Standing looks to have a low roof so I'm sure we will be able to make loads of noise. I get the feeling that this match is going to be this year's equivalent of Forest away last year.

Really looking forward to this one. It will take me up to 73 current League grounds (122 different grounds in total watching Latics). Apparently it is near the city centre with plenty of decent pubs for a pre-match pub crawl. Standing looks to have a low roof so I'm sure we will be able to make loads of noise. I get the feeling that this match is going to be this year's equivalent of Forest away last year.

Light weight :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

really looking forward to this one.

but iv got a horrible feeling well get there and itl be called off for frost.

Blimey O'Riley, I thought I was pessimistic! It's 18 days away and you're worrying yourself about frost!!

Email Alan Hardy and suggest he lends HUFC the frost covers, which have been lent to Stalybridge Celtic at the moment.

Details taken from the HUFC official site:

Away supporters are situated in the Floors-2-Go Stand, which runs parallel to the main A49 Edgar Street, a road which runs directly through the heart of the City, and the Blackfriars Terrace.

The Stand, which runs parallel to the pitch is of a canteliver design, and accomadates both covered seating (higher tier) and covered terracing (directly beneath). The Blackfriars Terrace is situated behind the goal, and is divided into home and away sections.

When I posted the above, it was my intention to get standing tickets for the covered terracing in the Floors-2-Go stand on the side of the pitch, where our singing shoud be assisted by the roof.

Having checked with HUFC, I find that Latics supporters are only being allocated seats in that stand and terracing behind the goal. So if you want to stand you go on the Blackfriars Terrace and if you want to sit, you go in the Floors-2-Go stand.

The question I ask is are those who are willing to sing going to go under cover in the stand or go on the uncovered terrace behind the goal?

The question I ask is are those who are willing to sing going to go under cover in the stand or go on the uncovered terrace behind the goal?

Either or for me ............... opps I'm not going! Djing that night so not sure I'll be back in London earlier enough if I go (around 4 hours back)

Terrace for me, but I withdraw my comments about Hereford being the equivalent of Forest away. :(

On the other hand, now a Beardybus is running there could well be plenty of us drunk enough to sing, even on an open terrace :)