Udders crowd

Their fisul says they only have 2000 seats remaining in home stands

We noe have less than 1000 left.

It holds 25000.

Could be a decent atmosphere if this is true.

It's not going to happen.

Huddersfield have only 2,000 tickets left due to the high number of ST holders. The problem is so many of them do not always turn up. Also the away end holds around 4,000 and we will take no more than 2500

I reckon crowd will be around 16,000 at best judging by their crowds so far this season. Their best crowd this season was 16,200 against Leicester and on Sunday against Scunny the crowd was 15,200

Cheers,

Harry

It's not going to happen.

Huddersfield have only 2,000 tickets left due to the high number of ST holders. The problem is so many of them do not always turn up. Also the away end holds around 4,000 and we will take no more than 2500

I reckon crowd will be around 16,000 at best judging by their crowds so far this season. Their best crowd this season was 16,200 against Leicester and on Sunday against Scunny the crowd was 15,200

Cheers,

Harry

Paul,

Am I right in thinking that clubs include their season ticket holders in the official attendance number, regardless of whether they turn up or not.

Paul,

Am I right in thinking that clubs include their season ticket holders in the official attendance number, regardless of whether they turn up or not.

No official attandances are those people only entering through the turnstiles. i.e. in attendance. So if a ST holder does not turn up, they do not count on the figures.

During our 1st year in the premier league (well actually it was the season before the premier started, but you get the gist) we had 11,000 ST holders. However an average nearly 500 did not turn up each game. It sets tongues wagging because on all ticket games people were asking why we were not at capacity when we had "sold out."

Uni*ed sell out OT every home game, yet look at the variation in attendances it can be several hundred; and they run a scheme where they will re-sell the seat (for a fee of course) if a ST holder cannot attend. Its different for cup games of course where it is all pay (not that that applies at OT unless it is for the Carling cup.

Cheers,

Harry

There's a whole stand available for pay on the day (for home fans, or visiting supporters who can wear plain clothes and keep their gobs shut as Hughsey slots home his third).

http://www.htafc.com/page/TicketsNewsDetai...1503247,00.html

The 2,000 tickets remain in the other stands.

Edited by opinions4u

Leicester brought 2400 in a crowd of 16000+ when Town were near the bottom. I think this will be beaten on Sat due to the upturn in form, and similar away support.

Out of the 16000 tickets sold an average of 4000 a game have failed to show. So, for the amount of money this has cost the club, it has put about 2-3000 on the attendance. I would expect 12-13000 for Saturdays game given the same circumstances if everyone payed full price. Thy would have been better asking maybe £150 and selling maybe 11000 - 12000 who would turn up.

Clubs can either record the STs or not. Bradford City include all season tickets in their attendance whether they turn up or not. Last season they were getting less than 10000 for some games but still publishing 13000 every game. Personally I am pleased we dont as it looks pretty silly if they announce a clearly inflated attendance to rows of empty seats.