Could somebody.....

......presumabley Mark Oasis, please enlighten me as to why Preston_latics thread has been removed? I for one made a worthwhile contribution to that thread, which posed a reasonable question about this very issue, that being overly keen 'moderation'. Instead of an answer the thread has, unsurprisingly, been deleted. In the meantime Bob's 'I am now redundant' thread survives. :unsure:

If we must be deleting/locking/merging threads on varying mods whims, lets have at least have some sort of standard. Even better let's just moderate offensive stuff and let threads run their natural course.

......presumabley Mark Oasis, please enlighten me as to why Preston_latics thread has been removed? I for one made a worthwhile contribution to that thread, which posed a reasonable question about this very issue, that being overly keen 'moderation'. Instead of an answer the thread has, unsurprisingly, been deleted. In the meantime Bob's 'I am now redundant' thread survives. :unsure:

If we must be deleting/locking/merging threads on varying mods whims, lets have at least have some sort of standard. Even better let's just moderate offensive stuff and let threads run their natural course.

May be something to do with him now being banned .... I'll look into it.

Cheers mate....it seems it is back but only the original post. Not to worry.

Might be because he's just fishing/trolling. His moniker even says "iamacityfan". Presumably the first post was a baited line (?) pre edit?