Shez wants at least three new players

The rarely wrong Chron quotes Shez saying “Ideally, I would like to bring in at least three players if I can sort things out,”

He has identified a keeper, the centre of defence (mentioned in another thread) and up front as areas he would like to strengthen.

All subject to getting Thompson and Kalala off the payroll.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

The rarely wrong Chron quotes Shez saying “Ideally, I would like to bring in at least three players if I can sort things out,”

He has identified a keeper, the centre of defence (mentioned in another thread) and up front as areas he would like to strengthen.

All subject to getting Thompson and Kalala off the payroll.

Not to mention, Hughes, Taylor, Eardley and big Norm.

Norm already is a fantastic goalkeeping coach. I'd like to think we could keep him on the staff when he hangs up his boots but I suspect he's destined for higher things.

so another striker then.....

so if he is tipped off which offers were gonna accept.....hughes n davies could be going....cant see us being in for another striker if nobody is leaving.....thinking byfield will be offered loan until end of season.

why would we get rid of norm? that would be stupid

ohhhhhhhhh....he is 39....out injured and the prognosis is he needs an op on two discs in his back.....

i doubt for one moment he wants to turn himself into a cripple diving about at his age......think he playing days are drawing to a very quick close,but his coaching side is just beginning....hopefully we can keep him hear as on sunday he was on the touchline with shez n tommy giving encouragement to flemming and others too.