polite 'advice'

hi im the advice section of the polite (hypothetically). recently we gave some 'advice' (please note, by advice we mean ORDERS) that a local football club should be given a small number of tickets, in the silly hope that it will stop people doing what they like to do every week and had done in the past. namely supporting their football club, on this ocassion a few miles down the road. now this backfired spectacularly, resulting in injuries and/ or distressing incidents for the very people we are paid to protect i.e the public.

now, in view of this stupid decision, we would like to inform you that for this same clubs very similar game this weekend, we have decided to make the same decision. we thank you for your time in listening to these orders, sorry, this advice. please note you have no say in this matter, just pay your tax and shut up.

many thanks

P.O.O

(polite order officials)

:lol:

Im still confused...couldnt find anything on the main site regarding stockport :)

probably something to do with the poor allocation we recieved and away fans having to go in the home ends and the ensuing trouble which erupted...

and the fact that in an ideal world latics would give stockport 500 tickets as there not as big a club or threat to us,but the financial situation being what it is,the club will bend over backwards to accomodate these fans by given them at least the small section and dependant on results and local derby traits,possibly the large section of the rre meaning home fans have to squeeze into small section of the rre to accomodate these away fans spending huge wedges of money.........or something like that,lol

... stop people doing what they like to do every week and had done in the past. namely supporting their football club, .... resulting in distressing incidents for the very people we are paid to protect i.e the public.

I presume you are not standing for the ejection from that pub in Southend of Latics suppoters, who had police blessing. :unsure:

Guest sheridans_world
I presume you are not standing for the ejection from that pub in Southend of Latics suppoters, who had police blessing. :unsure:

Its' really annoyed you that hasnt it!