All excited...!

I wouldn't normally get overly excited at the prospect of a Terriers v Latics match but on this occasion I admit, I really am getting that way. There's a real buzz about 'The Pharm' these days, we're on a decent run of form (except for the blip at Carlisle) and so are Oldham (is it eight undefeated?) and games against the two sides are always high pretty high tempo in any case so, it all bodes well for an excellent match.

Latics always seem to play well at our place and you lot seem to enjoy the day out so come on!... :grin: Who's going to take the spoils on Saturday?

AceT (HTFC) :grin:

Should be a very good game Saturday we have been playing much better away especially second half at Crewe just hope we get the ball down from the start and not take 45 minutes to wake up.. Looking for a big game from Chris Taylor who has been quiet by his standards the last couple of weeks teams are now putting 3 or 4 players on him when they come to BP.

Gregan looks to be finding his form again so should be ready to re-new his battle with Parker which i am looking forward to seeing abit of history between them two after the Blackpool games.

If we still have Hughes by Saturday he will start hopefully with Davies who is now back from Stockport and in decent form. We are still yet to see the best of Darren Byfield who I believe is playing for a contract after being told he can leave Donny last game on Saturday for him so lets hope he bags a couple to add to Hughes and Taylor strikes..

Hudds 1 4 Oldham :grin: :grin:

...And a Happy New Year to you too! Seriously though, do really expect to win by that kind of margin? That said, I note you gained a very creditable 2-2 draw at Peterborough Utd, a team that thrashed us 4-0 at London Road. Mind you that was under Stanley T.

But then I note your unbeaten run contains a lot of drawn games, unlike ours that has seen seven victories in nine games, including wins over Leeds Utd, Southend Utd and Scunthorpe Utd. Like I say, it looks like being a good'un.

AceT :grin:

Happy New Year...

do we really expect to win by that kind of margin?.. Erm no I think it will be a well fought game I'm just glad you have picked up some form as we always struggle against teams who are struggling with confidence, it has always been the case. Last three home games haven't been to clever three draws Brighton, Orient and Carlisle but our last four away Northampton, Sarfend, P'brgh and Crewe we have won three and drawn one. Great second half performance at P'brgh very unlucky not to win.

Like I say, we do player better against the so called better sides beating Millwall, Leeds, Tranmere, Mk, Scunny and a very good game with Leicester (1-1) already

Lets just hope we can keep hold of Hughes and Taylor for Saturday and we should see a great roses derby :grin:

Happy new year...

Latics could easily hit 4 or more IF in the mood but then again depends which team turns up. 19-0 on corners v Carlisle but one of those days and lacking the killer touch, good wins away all season should be a good game. If on form hard to cope with but which latics will arrive at the Gaypharm.

Good run for you at the moment but beating that little club Leeds doesn't count for much.

Gaypharm? Are you latent?... No offense but comments such as that usually come from those who are :D . Mainly Bradford City fans, truth be known. However, I'll forgive you that little indiscretion, this being your message board an all.

I don't doubt your lads will come into this game thinking they can win it but our lads will too of course. One thing for sure, if we play like we did against Scunny (particularly in the 2nd half) we'll bury you, as we would most teams in the League! I'm looking for another absolutely convincing performance against another 'in form' team and if we deliver that, I say watch out League One, we could be the dark-horse team!

To be fair, if we play the rest of the season like we did in the second half against Scunny we'll go up as champions.

The battle will be won in midfield.

You rattled ours at BP but I think the introduction of Kevin Maher in to the team could cancel that advantage out.

Edited by opinions4u

Are you lads gonna have a protest outside the ground again?

You lot seem to do it every year!

No way! We're all chuffed to bits with how things are right now thanks! Mind, I dare say if we lose on Saturday some folk will be looking for some thing to campaign about. But the club have even let us use the South Stand as a 'home end' for a few games as well which is nice of them. In fact the atmosphere generated was awesome! You lot should be bloody loud in there on Saturday. Hope you enjoy yourselves but not too much! Hey?