what goes around comes around

happy new year everyone an all that. last summer i was amazed how well we did on the transfer front maher,ogrady,lee ,stephens,whitts,fleming signed up when rotherham,gills,qpr bury portvale an crewe were desperate to sign them they must of been gutted,i was chuffed they had seen something in us to want to sign deals.and added to what we had already got we look good,sadly its our turn now,even big clubs get it.hughes to donny eards to bristol davies to leeds taylor to burnley allot to ipswich, so were doing something right on the pitch then for these clubs to be looking.if i were chairman i,d sell one or two others and give hughes the biggest contract we can an i mean biggest as the rest an that does include taylor moving on im afraid,players like hughes win matches consistently an he is loved at latics and beleive it or not that will play a major part in him staying with us.the others are replaceable hughes isnt.BUT if he does go thats life its :censored: i know but what can we do?

happy new year everyone an all that. last summer i was amazed how well we did on the transfer front maher,ogrady,lee ,stephens,whitts,fleming signed up when rotherham,gills,qpr bury portvale an crewe were desperate to sign them they must of been gutted,i was chuffed they had seen something in us to want to sign deals.and added to what we had already got we look good,sadly its our turn now,even big clubs get it.hughes to donny eards to bristol davies to leeds taylor to burnley allot to ipswich, so were doing something right on the pitch then for these clubs to be looking.if i were chairman i,d sell one or two others and give hughes the biggest contract we can an i mean biggest as the rest an that does include taylor moving on im afraid,players like hughes win matches consistently an he is loved at latics and beleive it or not that will play a major part in him staying with us.the others are replaceable hughes isnt.BUT if he does go thats life its :censored: i know but what can we do?

There are some full stops and commas in there. It just doesn't seem like it.

By the way, no point selling the creative players to pay Hughes a fortune. If nobody's going to get the ball to him in the right way he isn't going to score.

opinions you must see tho watching football that you cant just replace him hes a matchwinner mate simple as an yeah the rest are replaceable an with players weve already got,who cares about grammar just make your point clear an theres no need for the smiley face thing you all do

I'm sure this regarded a FM09 rumour rather than real life?

And seconded from another post, no point in wasting the budget on one player when you don't have the creativity to make chances for him.

I am just making a point and summarising in general about Allot ste1987? I cant remember a season recently when we've had so much attention as a club and how good our players are and how good we are progressing, can you?

You're making a point by making something up?

That said, that's how most points are made on here.