Taylor and Hughes both sold.....

Before the Wolves game in the cup last season according to some when they were not in the starting line up.

A cautionary tale for those prepared to believe rumours a little too readily.

Means Porter, but the principle is the same.

Oh bugger! My memory is not what I think it used to be (Not after a day's drinking anyway). There was an inkling in the back of my mind that it might have been wrong, it didn't line up with us playing the toffees for one, and hughes at wolves seemed a bit wrong too. And now I realise that Davies wouldn't have been at BP either.

Doh!

Lol, this made me smile. Thanks!

That with porter was because his gran died wasn't it.

So what your saying here is if someone tells me at the Galpharm tomorrow weve sold Taylor/Hughes (even tho in the corner of my eye i see they're warming up) i SHOULDNT run around like a homicidle maniac shouting 'Oh no its terrible, have you heard the news'. Ok ill just buy a pie and behave myself

Guest sheridans_world
That with porter was because his gran died wasn't it.

So what your saying here is if someone tells me at the Galpharm tomorrow weve sold Taylor/Hughes (even tho in the corner of my eye i see they're warming up) i SHOULDNT run around like a homicidle maniac shouting 'Oh no its terrible, have you heard the news'. Ok ill just buy a pie and a pint and behave myself

Yes, Porter's gran...

It was funny how to rumour spread like wildfire through the concourse and the lower teir at molineux.

Yes, Porter's gran...

It was funny how to rumour spread like wildfire through the concourse and the lower teir at molineux.

yep.i and quite a lot of others knew exactly why he wasn't playing.

funny how when the real reason was mentioned to the scaremongers it was dissmissed by so many.

wasn't meaty enough..wasn't excusable.

thats why 99.9% of all rumours on this board are utter bull.

if ts happening ,its on the offical site.

The MP blokey played?

One of the 2 goals Mr Mental scored for Wolves. The other being against...

I can even recall the transfer fee for Porter, it was £700k, which strangely was what we did actually turn down. Sounds like someone got half a rumour right.

Chris Hall's greatest moment. :grin:

NO WAY, Chris Hall is having his greatest moment shagging that Hanna(?),bird in hollyoaks*

* I know it's not real life...........but i wish women like that lived around here

Edited by SAV