O'Grady leaves on loan

:laught16: ...i see him the pub regular and he won't say owt there!

Well I know lots of people who say everyone here is totally wrong about everything and they are all high up in the club....higher than god...but I cant reveal my sources either....but I will let you know "I know people" so when I post rubbish which dosent stand up it might actually look a rosey colour when compared to the lovly colour of :censored: brown :grin:

Edited by oafc0000

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good decision, simple as.

That may become clear in time.

The key question for me is:

DO YOU BELIEVE CHRIS O'GRADY COULD BE THE CATALYST THAT TAKES LATICS IN TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP?

The answer is no.

What else falls in to place in the next few weeks will be more interesting though.

That may become clear in time.

The key question for me is:

DO YOU BELIEVE CHRIS O'GRADY COULD BE THE CATALYST THAT TAKES LATICS IN TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP?

The answer is no.

What else falls in to place in the next few weeks will be more interesting though.

Your right and that is why it makes little difference and this is just a mountain out of a mole hill....

Your right and that is why it makes little difference and this is just a mountain out of a mole hill....

I'd be prepared to make a hillock out of a mole hill to discuss why Sheridan signs players, chooses not to use them and then dips in to the loan market.

There is obviously some sort of flawed thinking that he is now trying to put right.

shez has been noted to dither and wait in the past,something confirmed by our managing director in a rant....hence why this season we got people in earlier than normal to get the squad together and get them to gel then scrapped the ressies teams,thus nullifying any chance of keeping anybody match fit with just spasmodic games here and there...

o'grady was bought as one for the future,along with the lad from bury,its sensible imho to send them out for a month or maybe 2 to get them fit for the run in to the end of the seson when we might have an injury setback or 4....

the manager will be in constant touch with mr corney regarding transfers this month,and will have a very good idea by now if hughes is going to accept the offer or not,im guessing if not then he is making room in the squad to bring in someone who may not be as prolific,but certainly add something to the squad....dont forget we still have lewis and davies has returned,byfield maybe made a loan until may,in which case if hughes goes then lewi davies n byfield isnt that shabby a strikforce....

until it official everybody is just clutching at straws and trying to second guess.

the manager will be in constant touch with mr corney regarding transfers this month,and will have a very good idea by now if hughes is going to accept the offer or not,im guessing if not then he is making room in the squad to bring in someone

is it just me that that doesnt make sense to? if hughes leaves, then wouldnt that make the required room? ogrady wont be on megabucks, so if what you think is the case, is the case, we are going to bring in a crap replacement for hughes before hughes actually leaves?

Shez has already said he's looking to bring players in to strengthen the squad for the second half of the campaign and will probably mean shipping some players out on loan.

I'm guessing this is what is happening?

3 players are also coming back onto the wage bill next week - Black, Thompson and Kalala. Shez probably has a remit to seek loan deals for squad players when he can just to get them off the payroll, and a rough plan for the first team.

It's that rough plan that concerns me.........

until it official everybody is just clutching at straws and trying to second guess.

And why not. I dare say we speculate about a lot of things as we go about our day - most, if anybody cares to listen, provide some sort of stimulus that piques our interest.

"Damn their opinions - and if they don't equate to mine - damn them again."

And why not. I dare say we speculate about a lot of things as we go about our day - most, if anybody cares to listen, provide some sort of stimulus that piques our interest.

"Damn their opinions - and if they don't equate to mine - damn them again."

cant believe the reaction to this its goaless chris o grady ffs

I'd be prepared to make a hillock out of a mole hill to discuss why Sheridan signs players, chooses not to use them and then dips in to the loan market.

There is obviously some sort of flawed thinking that he is now trying to put right.

Then people should say that :)

Great signing Shez. Well worth watching him a while eh?

Oh hang on, we've players coming back like Thompson and Kalala so I guess we need to free up the wage bill for these...

Pi$$ poor when we've a half hearted Billy Big Time Byfield commanding a wage. The sooner he's sent packing to his 14th club the better.

E4e

JSOUT

5th choice striker, who has struggled already whilst being on loan with a 4th division side - no surprise.

If Davies/Hughes do go, he'll have someone else in mind before the end of Jan, in which case he is back.

Don't understand any surprised reactions really, the trees that he is supposed to have uprooted here and bury are still fimly stood!

we cant expect new signings to come in and do it straight away

shez rotates them all a game here and their and if there not outstanding straight away there out

we need to stick with our boys

same with maher lee (even tho he is not a winger!) and allesandra .. under rated we never play as well without him

Didn't someone post on here on New Yrs Eve about this loan deal? Sure I read it, but can't find it now. Anyhow, just another case of the lack of a proper reserve set up meaning another loaning out of a player. Getting a bit sick of it and hope next season it's rectified.

we cant expect new signings to come in and do it straight away

shez rotates them all a game here and their and if there not outstanding straight away there out

we need to stick with our boys

same with maher lee (even tho he is not a winger!) and allesandra .. under rated we never play as well without him

Don't get me started on Alessandra not being selected.

Just a reminder - our goals/game and points/game ratio is higher when he plays then when he doesn't. More goals from midfielders when he plays.

Edited by opinions4u

Don't forget, with Lee and Liddell the main 2 fighting over the right wing place, Smalley's another striker.

Great signing Shez. Well worth watching him a while eh?

Oh hang on, we've players coming back like Thompson and Kalala so I guess we need to free up the wage bill for these...

Pi$$ poor when we've a half hearted Billy Big Time Byfield commanding a wage. The sooner he's sent packing to his 14th club the better.

E4e

JSOUT

Bit of new year advice.

Don't be a dick all your life. :)

The club is widely reported to be losing £15k per week, we sign a striker for a fee. Our fukwit manager doesn't know how to accomodate the striker around his chums, so ships the guy out on loan. Why spend months tracking players then not give them a decent run???

Same with Maher, Lee, and countless others he's signed.

Livid!

Livid?

Clueless more like.

I really don't see what the fuss is, the guy hasn't played well and has played a similar number of games this season for both us and Bury as Byfield has for us. I think he was seen as one for the future when he was signed so maybe we should be thinking that being loaned out is good for him and allows us to maybe bring in another goalscorer if we lose Hughes/Davies. Maybe they are looking at bringing Byfield in on a perminant or A N Other?

A goaless player who's barely been given a run in the team, if only he had the chances Ormorod and Byfield got.

Shez clearly doesn't think the lad is ready to step up to the plate yet. Maybe he has as many shots in training as he does in a matchday situation?

Bringing players in of the experience of Ormerod and Byfield was not a bad thing and I for one expected more than 1 goal between them.

With the benefit of hindsight, it probably would have been better to give O'Grady his chance.

Anyway, wasn't he brought in to model the club's new shirts following Chris Hall's departure?