O'Grady leaves on loan

One of the blokes that works for me is a MASSIVE Bradford fan - home and away etc etc.

General concencus is that Bradford need/want another strker at the club to bolster the squad for the promotion run-in and to give options. Think that they are looking for a permanent deal rather than a loan, so asked whether we would be looking to off-load as he thought Bradford would only take a player on loan with a view to a full deal if it worked out.

Was quite excited at the proppect of CO'G - young, has shown he can score at Rotherham etc. Asked me what I thought of him. Response was - well apparently we tracked him for a while, signed him and then pretty much left him on the bench since. Having little opportunity since the first game of the season other than short subs.

He got 15 minutes on Saturday off the bench and didn't impress. Offerred nothing in terms of hold up play better than they already have and showed little desire to move for the ball - standing still if it didn't come near him. Crowd not overly impressed.

Not a great start then. Will provide regular updates on him based on this blokes reviews.

Sounds like there is a bit of a consistent pattern developing here! <_<

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic