I'll be back.............The Turbanator takes charge tomorrow

Poor, poor ref this guy. Mark Hughes loves him...

Should be a fun afternoon £20 each to watch the ref again!

Hasta la vista.......

I remember him at Bradford when we won 3-1.. two players were down with head injuries in our penalty area Harbajan let the game continue. Kilkenny ran up the other end and scored.

He was a good ref that day!

Poor, poor ref this guy. Mark Hughes loves him...

Should be a fun afternoon £20 each to watch the ref again!

Hasta la vista.......

Funny that. Hughesy running clean through, he's going to score!

No. That's it. Full time lads :lol:

Might not have been as funny had it been 1-1 at the time.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

The guys an absolute tool and most of his decisions beggar belief but when i've seen him hes generally been good to the 'tics ! should be good entertainment nevertheless ! should be a good day out now - few beers, moore beers, cheering all the Latics goals and laughing at miserable yerkshire numpties and the refs decisions ... and then a few more celebratory drinks on the way back over the hill to civilization again ! bring it on .....

was he not the lino in the game we had no manager at the Galph. 2005. Think Talbot had just been sacked and Singh annoyed everyone with being very flag happy the entire 2nd half in which we battered them. Sure we were 2-0 down at Half time. Ended up losing 2-1. We only had about 1,200 there but it was probably the best atmosphere there in recent years.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

was he not the lino in the game we had no manager at the Galph. 2005. Think Talbot had just been sacked and Singh annoyed everyone with being very flag happy the entire 2nd half in which we battered them. Sure we were 2-0 down at Half time. Ended up losing 2-1. We only had about 1,200 there but it was probably the best atmosphere there in recent years.

Nah wasn't Singh, think it was Matadar? He was very dire!

No, different one.

Stop being stereotypical!

Don't think Singh is as bad as most make out. OK, apart from the baffling full time whistle at Valley Parade that time, he did quite well that game and sent Summerbee off quite rightly for GBH on (who was it again??) Griffin? The couple of other times I've seen him he seems to have done alright IIRC. Put it one way, I'd rather have a relatively experienced ref in the middle at a potential powder keg of a derby than some of the young plebs I've seen us get.

Cue me coming back on here Saturday night laying into him!

anything could happen saturday with this guy. still remember bradford away when he blew for full time as mark hughes was clean through! he is one ref who is definitly card happy!!

i think i read somwhere he has booked 62 players so far this season in 16 games. i was suprised it was that low!

Don't think Singh is as bad as most make out. OK, apart from the baffling full time whistle at Valley Parade that time, he did quite well that game and sent Summerbee off quite rightly for GBH on (who was it again??) Griffin? The couple of other times I've seen him he seems to have done alright IIRC. Put it one way, I'd rather have a relatively experienced ref in the middle at a potential powder keg of a derby than some of the young plebs I've seen us get.

Cue me coming back on here Saturday night laying into him!

It was Summerbee but it was the second elbow in the space of 5 minutes! should of gone for the first one, I was stood at the cafe at bradford and was nearly on the pitch after Summerbee the dirty !!!!!!!

It was Summerbee but it was the second elbow in the space of 5 minutes! should of gone for the first one, I was stood at the cafe at bradford and was nearly on the pitch after Summerbee the dirty !!!!!!!

he looked a sight walking off in that corner, think he might of give us the finger aswell?

he looked a sight walking off in that corner, think he might of give us the finger aswell?

I was furiously gesticulating at Schumacher as he walked off the pitch and nearly fell over the barrier and out of the top tier of that away stand !