Shez: Stay with us and believe

Guest sheridans_world
Question is - how many tics will be there? Looking like 2,500 plus at the moment - noisy I think :grin:

Well we had 2600 tickets, say 100 pay on the day, thats 2700 (amazing this maths thing), it'll be noisy!

Well we had 2600 tickets, say 100 pay on the day, thats 2700 (amazing this maths thing), it'll be noisy!

i think there could be a lot more pay on the day,if people have rung up like i did,plus with word going round on here.....the official figure will be 2,600 from the uddersfield site,when we will know the truth....its out there...

but to no effect apparently, please note this mr. sheridan.

yes we certainly did do our bit....the chanting and singing today was fantastic....i even heard a few mutterings from home fans on the way out saying its always a better atmosphere when the away end is full....

big credit to everyone who went and made the noise.......we did our bit,just a shame the team couldnt do theres.

Well, my first away game after reading on this board about how good we are away as opposed to at home.

Well we were cr@p.

Apart from Allots goal, we never really did anything. Huddersfield battered us in the first half and afterwards we barely showed. Taylor and Hughes unsold themselves.

So much for away performances. Maher is rubbish. Manager is worse.

Truth hurts.