Just to start the topic off, why the hell was Lee dropped for Whittiker??

Been distant from the middle in the last ten games, so he drops Lee to give him a go on the right?? If Lee was being dropped surely Liddell should play???

Thought we were poor today and if it wasnt for the brilliance of Hazell and Gregan we would of lost that game!!

Oh and I know this might upset people, but, Lomax got ragged today!

Just to start the topic off, why the hell was Lee dropped for Whittiker??

Been distant from the middle in the last ten games, so he drops Lee to give him a go on the right?? If Lee was being dropped surely Liddell should play???

Thought we were poor today and if it wasnt for the brilliance of Hazell and Gregan we would of lost that game!!

Oh and I know this might upset people, but, Lomax got ragged today!

I cannot see how bar Fleming, the centre halfs and the centre mids anyone can take any sort of positives from today. What on earth has Taylor done in recent weeks to warrant a 1st team spot, and why take Byfield off when he was the only striker actually doing anything. Not that Im disappointed as I thought with the way we played a point is fantastic, but this unbeaten run has far to many draws. Dont slate me as I love the man but each week the feeling that Sheridan cant get us out of this division gets stronger. He is very very tactically naive.

Also 1million for Eardley from Bristol... fancy a lift Neal, Id be happy to drive you there.

Thought Byfields hold up play was superb, just no support offered to him. Thought Eardley defended well against a tricky customer, and managed to play some decent balls.

Agree with the Shez point, surely when your under the cosh, you take Whits off and leave Maher and Allott to soak things up.

Thought Eards looked good today.

Agreed.

However he made one mistake by letting the attacker get the wrong side of him from a clearance which led to the equaliser. Unfortunately defenders mistakes can be more costly, though Rubens and Eards had chance to make up for the original error before the ball hit the back of the net.

It certainly was a point gained today but to be honest that type of performance we've been churning out for weeks, our midfield sit too deep and offer no support to our front two, whoever they are. The only way we were going to score today was with something special.

Byfield did nothing today, i dont think ive seen him win a 50/50 ball in the air since he's been here and he is dispossessed with ease. Davies must start the next game.

I thought Whittaker looked dangerous on the ball today and was willing to take people on.

Eards had a good game.

Lomax was lost at sea against Danny Cadamarteri.

I think we did ok against a form team.

Byfield did nothing today, i dont think ive seen him win a 50/50 ball in the air since he's been here and he is dispossessed with ease. Davies must start the next game.

I thought Whittaker looked dangerous on the ball today and was willing to take people on.

You been drinking??

Eards had a good game.

Lomax was lost at sea against Danny Cadamarteri.

I think we did ok against a form team.

you avin a girraffe!!

considering most balls to byfield today were hoofed up i lost count of the times he won it,brought it down but then no support to distribute it,ends up with him trying to single someone out and the ball getting cut out mid flight...

eards had some nice touches at times..but again there wingers out did our backs everyt ime they went down the flanks....why you think rubes n greegan were doubling up so much leaving gaps not being plugged.....

Thought Flemming, Greegs, Rubes, Allott and Maher all deserved their shirts today.

Byfield was trying with little to work with, no quality balls to work with.

Taylor and Whittaker were none existant on the wings and were poor throughout the whole game. Taylor should be dropped for his last 4 performances, not good enough.

Hughes was too slow, lazy and misssed a sitter, if he cannot get them why is he on the pitch

Would love to have seen Byfield and Davies together

Lomax and Eardley were average and that is not good enough to get us the points

It seems Shez has a problem dropping Taylor and Hughes, even when they have such a poor performance match after match. Come on Shez, get a backbone.

Hughes was too slow, lazy and misssed a sitter, if he cannot get them why is he on the pitch

It seems Shez has a problem dropping Taylor and Hughes, even when they have such a poor performance match after match. Come on Shez, get a backbone.

You want Hughes dropping?!! Yes he missed a chance but dropping ffs!

I cannot see how bar Fleming, the centre halfs and the centre mids anyone can take any sort of positives from today. What on earth has Taylor done in recent weeks to warrant a 1st team spot, and why take Byfield off when he was the only striker actually doing anything. Not that Im disappointed as I thought with the way we played a point is fantastic, but this unbeaten run has far to many draws. Dont slate me as I love the man but each week the feeling that Sheridan cant get us out of this division gets stronger. He is very very tactically naive.

Also 1million for Eardley from Bristol... fancy a lift Neal, Id be happy to drive you there.

Most sense in oldham this fella...

aswell..bit harsh on shez.. were away from home and the gameplan was - no nonscence get the ball out early and defend well.

the only time we did not do this they scored..our full backs got forward and they scored

aswell evveryone is blowing hughes' trumpet but how did he stay on and byfield got the curly finger?

hughes never held the ball up..created..looked like getting a goal..the one chance he got 20 yards wide..gave 8 free kicks away not including offsides

LARGLY OVERATED :mad:

you obviously weren't at Pboro , or Crewe....

Could not make Peterborough (working away) had to listen to it but was at Crewe, yes he scored but what about his performances against Leyton Orient, Carlisle and Huddersfield. He was too slow today

I think shez made a lot of mistakes today. Firstly Whitts on the wing when we have Liddell, Smalley and Lee who are all far more capable out there. Secondly bringing Liddell on, hardly an impact player and just not what we needed in my opinion. Not sure if Smalley or Lee were on the bench but if possible I would have tried to bring Smalley on down the right.

Then up front, Byfield starting. I just don't see what he brings to the team that Craig Davies doesn't. We needed someone to hold it up and use the ball intelligently, Byfield holds it up sometimes but rarely does that latter, Allessandra should have been given a start and then Davies coming off the bench to make an impact. I just feel we look a better side all round with Lewi in the team, hemakes good runs, he uses the ball well, he's hard to shake off the ball, perfect foil for Hughes.

I was hugely disappointed with the decisions made, particularly him bringing on Liddell and starting with Byfield again. I get the feeling that Liddell only gets so many opportunities because he's shez's mate. Much more suited to starting games, not someone I would consider to bring on when we are being overrun and need someone to make an impact.Having said that should have got an assist had Hughes been a bit sharper in front of goal at the end.

Agree with a lot on this thread but Taylor looks hugely unsettled to me and has done the last 2/3 games. I'm sure theres something happening hes normally picking the ball up and driving at the opposition and in his body language he looks frustrated and not all there to me??

Is it just me thinking that?

Agree with a lot on this thread but Taylor looks hugely unsettled to me and has done the last 2/3 games. I'm sure theres something happening hes normally picking the ball up and driving at the opposition and in his body language he looks frustrated and not all there to me??

Is it just me thinking that?

To be fair to him, when your double and sometimes treble marked everytime you get the ball there's not much you can do. Teams have sussed out that if they mark Taylor out of the game were not going to create much, as was very evident today.

To be fair to him, when your double and sometimes treble marked everytime you get the ball there's not much you can do. Teams have sussed out that if they mark Taylor out of the game were not going to create much, as was very evident today.

Taylor should be switched to the right, which is his natural side where he can really roast defenders whether there are 2 or 3 of them. Then we have the problem which Shez has totally failed to confront, and that is to bring in a left winger who can do the same on the left as Taylor will do on the right, and that's the lad from Stoke, I forget his name. If Eardley is sold we are left with one full back on the books.

I thought Byfield did fairly well today, he held it up well and like said the service to him was poor. Hughes was a little off today, maybe Lewi and Byfield up top could have been worth a punt had he even been on the bench!

Latics distribution from the back was awful today.

Hudders goal , the lob over Eardley for their player to run onto and centre was what Byefield was crying out for all day yet he didn't get one ball over the top.

Lomax was like a rabbit caught in the headlights , The first time for a while Taylor had a bit of room and did nowt.

Why Shez brought Lids on is a complete mystery and Alessandra must wonder what he has done wrong.

Greegs and Rueban were superb and Fleming had a good game.

So all in all a point is a great result because not many teams will go there , play as badly as we did , have a manager that makes awful subs and still come away with something.

Maybe not a bad side after all ?????

Taylor should be switched to the right, which is his natural side where he can really roast defenders whether there are 2 or 3 of them. Then we have the problem which Shez has totally failed to confront, and that is to bring in a left winger who can do the same on the left as Taylor will do on the right, and that's the lad from Stoke, I forget his name. If Eardley is sold we are left with one full back on the books.

when he has played on the right hes done nowt....

5 games ago taylor was roasting defenders on the left..so whats changed.....maybe its just a simple case of being rested for a game...he may be a bit jaded

hughes the same...against carlisle he put himself about but just couldnt score,looked good physically....today the last 10 or 15 mins he looked goosed,i would of took him off to the obligitory ovation he would of got,and left byfield n davies up front,byfield to hold up davies for the outlet....byfield won a lot today and held it,but had no one to lay it off to....

we did have a left winger/defender in jones,but hes out injured,maybe shez has someone lined up to come in for a month or 2 on that side to ease the burden on taylor.