Support today

From the Huddersfield site DATM:-

If points were awarded for vocal backing, oldham would have had all 3. Superb noise all afternoon. Days like today just make you realise How much we need our own end. At times there was silence. I sit in direct golf lower and it was woeful in there today. The players did their bit but i thought the support was shocking today. Well done the oldham fans. Thats How to get behind a team

If points were awarded for vocal backing, oldham would have had all 3. Superb noise all afternoon. Days like today just make you realise How much we need our own end. At times there was silence. I sit in direct golf lower and it was woeful in there today. The players did their bit but i thought the support was shocking today. Well done the oldham fans. Thats How to get behind a team

Huddersfield always have rubbish support. The atmosphere always helps you to enjoy the game. That was really good support from our fans today. I had a really good day. Well done.

Huddersfield always have rubbish support. The atmosphere always helps you to enjoy the game. That was really good support from our fans today. I had a really good day. Well done.

What a load of rubbish! We outsung you in last 2 visits to BP. You scored an early goal and were in front for most of the game. Would have been shocking if you hadnt been singing considering that! You were loud today but dont make out you are some sort of super fan....

Remember this?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x-f2IHQZk1g&...feature=related

Oh yeah the one time you've managed to bring a half decent turn out to BP. You'll be milking that one for how many years then? Once again we turned out in force and once again outsung you. I didn't think we were that good today to be honest, only the right hand side (looking outwards) actually going at it for the entire game. We've been louder with fewer numbers than that, still we definately did our bit, pity it didn't inspire the players.

What a load of rubbish! We outsung you in last 2 visits to BP. You scored an early goal and were in front for most of the game. Would have been shocking if you hadnt been singing considering that! You were loud today but dont make out you are some sort of super fan....

Remember this?

Well done, you bring more than 2000 once and you never shut up about it ... bless!

Great escape with shoes off was Qaulity..

4000 of youu couldnt make noise in the RRE in the FA Cup.....

We hate emmerdale say we hate emmerdale...

Oh i remember 2500+ taking over your away end for the past 4 seasons with your appaling attempt of a following at BP...1500 if your luckyy..

OO TOO BEE AAA..ha ha

Remember this?

Move along. It's common knowledge we have fantastic away support.

Remember this?

your supposed to be at home,playing decent football and you couldnt be arsed making noise until you bagged an equaliser...piss poor effort from the home crowd considering the size of it...

I thought our support was great today except for the racist chants that were being sung for most of the game round where i was sat (bottom right corner) hopefully it was only in that small area and not all over the stand. Other than that was great support, just a shame we couldnt get all 3 points

Good effort Oldham. Bringing near on your entire home support to an away game is some achievment :wink:

Yes, we have a pretty poor home support...but what do you expect when we have the likes of ManUre and Man Citeh on our doorsteps! You have Bradistan, Leeds, Doncaster...point proven.

Yes, we have a pretty poor home support...but what do you expect when we have the likes of ManUre and Man Citeh on our doorsteps! You have Bradistan, Leeds, Doncaster...point proven.

Why include Doncaster and not both Sheffield clubs?

Stockport have the same problem as yourselves and still manage to attract more fans...

Stockport have the same problem as yourselves and still manage to attract more fans...

A club on the back of a promotion after taking 25,000 to Wembley in May, or a team who's been in the same league for over a decade. Hmm. Good comparison. Especially when the average is only a few hundred and they've had more appealing home games than us. :wink: It'll even out when they have to play the cockerrrrrrneee's and we have a sell out in the home ends against Leeds and decent gates against Tranmere and Stockport themselves.

Why include Doncaster and not both Sheffield clubs?

Yep, 600 more after a promotion. Hardly a significant increase...

There's 7 Premier League clubs within about 45 mins of Greater Manchester. However big a fanbase the Sheffield clubs have, you're not having to compete with over a third of the top flight for punters...

Clutching at straws there fella!?

Don't really need to clutch at straws when our home support is over twice as much as your own do I?

Maybe these clubs round near you are PL clubs (as were yourselfs) But both Sheffields, Leeds, Bradford and Barnsley have all been in the top flight in the last 10 years and our crowds were very similar then to what they are now..