SSN showing goals from Galpharm

Eards should have done better but was turned inside out for their equaliser.

Not suprised one bit - utter rubbish - you are meant to improve as you get older and become a ahm 'welsh international' then reach a peak age and ability level before levelling off as you near retirement - not GET WORSE, im sure if you got shez in a pub and he'd had a few drinks he'd tell you what he really thought of some of our players, not just NE i hasten to add...

Not suprised one bit - utter rubbish - you are meant to improve as you get older and become a ahm 'welsh international' then reach a peak age and ability level before levelling off as you near retirement - not GET WORSE, im sure if you got shez in a pub and he'd had a few drinks he'd tell you what he really thought of some of our players, not just NE i hasten to add...

Behave yourself, Eardley did very little wrong today, caught out for the goal, but that happens. It didn't help that he had Whitts in front of him at right wing going walk about 90% of the time into the centre and leaving him with the winger and an overlapping fullback to deal with.

Open your eyes and stop scapegoating Eardley. A huge amount of herd following goes on at football games especially whenthe moaners get into a player, everyone stops watching for themselves and just believes the drivel that the morons shout out. It's cringworthy at times.

You could argue there goal came from sloppy play by Hughes putting a cross in with only one man in the box.

But then we might not get to blame Earldey as much, so I wont bother.

Eardley should have been in the box to support Hughes. His fault on 2 counts, bloody hell Eardley!!! Get him off Shez!!!!