Sean Gregan

immense No !

Gregan has been playing well in the last 2 games but still well below what we know he is capable of !

Sounded pretty immense to me today. Clean sheet against Carlisle and a goal conceeded at Huddersfield. Must do better Greegs!

immense No !

Gregan has been playing well in the last 2 games but still well below what we know he is capable of !

Seany is BACK!!!!!!

Todays performance was no way ''well below'' what he is capable of.

So many crucial blocks and clearances once again.

Immense............YES! :)

immense No !

Bit harsh, he does look back to his best tbh, had a little dip but a good rest and time out to get his head right and hes back. Without him i really do think wed have struggled, he dominated every ball that came into the box.

Seany is BACK!!!!!!

Todays performance was no way ''well below'' what he is capable of.

So many crucial blocks and clearances once again.

Immense............YES! :)

todays performance was acceptable crewe was acceptable ! Immense are the games he had at Leeds earlier in the season etc

gregan against Yeovil were below acceptable ! The guy has had his problems hopefully they are behind him now and he can get better each game !

Today he won headers but he still made silly mistakes that we were lucky enough to get away with

todays performance was acceptable crewe was acceptable ! Immense are the games he had at Leeds earlier in the season etc

gregan against Yeovil were below acceptable ! The guy has had his problems hopefully they are behind him now and he can get better each game !

Today he won headers but he still made silly mistakes that we were lucky enough to get away with

Think your being abit picky tbh.

Without Gregan and Hazell we wouldnt have got a point ... fact!

Acceptable?! Silly mistakes?! I can't remember him putting a foot wrong. Him and Rubes were superb, for all Huddersfields possession and pressure there is a bery good reason they got so few clean strikes and headers on goal, the performnaces of our centre backs. Gregan is still th best centre back in this division by far when he is on form, today he showed his undoubted class. Fortunately Fleming was alert whenever Hudders did manage to get beyond them, our point today was because of their hard work inspite of a lack lustre display from the vast majority of their team mates.

Think your being abit picky tbh.

Without Gregan and Hazell we wouldnt have got a point ... fact!

yep im being picky when people start saying Gregan was immense hazell was immense ill agree there but gregan made the same mistakes he allowed parker to much room on the left in the 1st half to make lomax who was struggling already struggle even more. Gregan can do a job still he needs to remember sometimes the golden rule ! If in doubt bang it out not launch it sky high putting your teams mates under pressure

Gregan - He's slow and he's lost his head - get rid.... Oh no he's immense keep him....oh no, he's made 1 mistake.he's crap get rid. hang on a moment...he's played alright again...keep him

Carry on and on....

Same :censored:......different game....

Just when he has a bad 'un, pleas don't have a pop!

BTW how did he look today :D

Gregan - He's slow and he's lost his head - get rid.... Oh no he's immense keep him....oh no, he's made 1 mistake.he's crap get rid. hang on a moment...he's played alright again...keep him

Carry on and on....

Same :censored:......different game....

Just when he has a bad 'un, pleas don't have a pop!

BTW how did he look today :D

Just for the record I've never said get rid.

Always liked him

Just giving credit where it's due

I thank you!!! :grin:

Just for the record I've never said get rid.

Always liked him

Just giving credit where it's due

I thank you!!! :grin:

I didn't name names LL :blush: It's just that there's been loads of posts over many months spouting twoddle and Greags has had some stick - it's just good to see him having positive ones said....

(do i say thank you back? Or would that be too sarcastic? :wink: )

I didn't name names LL :blush: It's just that there's been loads of posts over many months spouting twoddle and Greags has had some stick - it's just good to see him having positive ones said....

(do i say thank you back? Or would that be too sarcastic? :wink: )

As long as that's cleared up then,ha!!

I'll let you say thank you :huh:

it would apear someone has lost track of who says what lol.

didnt see greegs at crewe or hudds but he was good against carlisle. SO as were on contracts and figures, whats greegs on? to use his fans words..

ex premier league

imense

wins all headers

doesnt miss a tackle

captain

leader

organiser

thats going to be one expensive contract (again)..

it would apear someone has lost track of who says what lol.

didnt see greegs at crewe or hudds but he was good against carlisle. SO as were on contracts and figures, whats greegs on? to use his fans words..

ex premier league

imense

wins all headers

doesnt miss a tackle

captain

leader

organiser

thats going to be one expensive contract (again)..

Pay peanuts and you get monkeys

He was superb. Simple as.

Replacing him with Stam was the right thing to do.

But since the minute he came on at Crewe he has been excellent and won us a point yesterday.

Along with hazell I agree - and Stam was looking pretty good before the injury so three decent central defenders at the moment :wink: