O'Grady Wants to Revive Career

i feel sorry for the lad i really do !

Chris doesnt stand a chance has he was brought to the club by Corney and not Shez !

Its another example of the Ricketts transfer ! Shez doesnt like the player but he was insisted on has a good buy for the club !

If anyone knows a player ask him they will confirm - chris is peeved to say the least about being messed about !! Maybe some at the club should stick to what they are paid a great wage to do ??

Chris doesnt stand a chance has he was brought to the club by Corney and not Shez !

Its another example of the Ricketts transfer ! Shez doesnt like the player but he was insisted on has a good buy for the club !

If anyone knows a player ask him they will confirm - chris is peeved to say the least about being messed about !! Maybe some at the club should stick to what they are paid a great wage to do ??

If you a refering to the chairman who is paid a great wage to be chairman i think you will find he pays a great deal to be it.....I agree though it should be the managers decision to sign players but it was Simon Blitz that thought of signing Lee Hughes wasn't it?? Their input can often be valuable but i feel the final decision has to be Shez's

O'Grady - BBC

Does this sound like he's definately on his way out, doesn't sound like he's fighting to get back in our team anyways.

Firstly, the story doesn’t support the sensationalist headline as O’Grady does not say anywhere in it that his career is dead or in need of reviving. All he says is that the “move to Oldham has stalled my career slightly. I was playing every week at Rotherham but not at Oldham”.

Why is this the case? Because “hey have had a settled team before I arrived and I have not been able to break into the first team”. He goes on to say that he can’t complain as Oldham are doing well and are going from strength to strength.

So in conclusion, there is nothing to say in this story whatsoever that he is on his way out. This is not to say he won’t leave but equally it could just be a chance for him to get some first team football under his belt whilst he cannot get into are team. Stranger things have happened.

thats bollocks. Shez has been on record saying he has chased him for years..... i cant see Shez being a puppet for corney, as we have already seen. Plus O'grady is hardley Ronaldo where MD's have to do the deal. The lad has been messed about by shez, noone else.

thats bollocks. Shez has been on record saying he has chased him for years..... i cant see Shez being a puppet for corney, as we have already seen. Plus O'grady is hardley Ronaldo where MD's have to do the deal. The lad has been messed about by shez, noone else.

Yes, clearly he's been messed about. I mean I was there at the transfer negotiations and Sheridan said that he will play O'Grady as a matter of course and any established first team players will be put on the bench. O'Grady got this in writing and will now be allowed to leave on a free due to a clause in his contract as there was nothing about having to be better than anyone to play. It's a done deal. Honest.

I actually heard the interview on Radio Leeds on the way back from Huddersfield. It's not only what he said but the way he said it. Calm, no axe to grind, just looking to do well. He is 23 this month so still has time to do well.

The lad is the only decent ball winning striker at the club, we send him out on load - farcicle!