Terry the Terrier

Did anyone notice yesterday when they scored there goal that their mascot Terry the Terrier ran straight across the pitch to join in the celebration? Forgive me if im wrong but that is encroaching on the pitch during the game which is punishable with a club fine. I know i got in trouble a couple of seasons ago for passing a ball to the keeper for a freekick because the ball was on the pitch at the time.

I know that Terry the terrier has got one game left before he goes backpacking in Australia and the far east for 12 months, but this was a stupid mistake which could cost them a but of money if it got reported.

Did anyone notice yesterday when they scored there goal that their mascot Terry the Terrier ran straight across the pitch to join in the celebration? Forgive me if im wrong but that is encroaching on the pitch during the game which is punishable with a club fine.

So, no chance of my getting on the pitch to do an impromptu prayer meeting now and again when we're struggling? No, thought not. Ah well. It might have helped!

:cardinal:

Edited by The Chaplain

nearly as bad as wondering about the frozen waists of delph frightening unsuspecting motorists with your owl head on and chatting up the local milf whilst everyone else changes the puncture

think that counts as bringing chaddy into disripute :grin:

I know. It's like Brentford, it was obviously not a real bee, it was a bloke with a fake head on. Why do some clubs lie to their fans like that?

Went watching Huddersfield Giants once stood next to the mascot. He was only about two inches taller than me. I’m 5’ 9” (and three quarters).

At least we have a real owl. I couldn’t support a team that allows some goon to pretend to be an animal for their own sadistic pleasure.

Not really asking you to be bothered about it, just stating a fact that someone "encroached" onto the pitch and got away with it.

If one of our pie sellers was walking along the side of the pitch and we scored and he ran the full width of the pitch to join in the celebration the FA might not look to kindly upon it and fine the club and have the person banned.

Just thought i would point it out. <_<

Not really asking you to be bothered about it, just stating a fact that someone "encroached" onto the pitch and got away with it.

If one of our pie sellers was walking along the side of the pitch and we scored and he ran the full width of the pitch to join in the celebration the FA might not look to kindly upon it and fine the club and have the person banned.

I saw it and thought it was totally out of order. The rules are the same for everyone and Udders should have a word with him about that. It pished me off no end but it was like adding fuel to the fire cos of the way we were defending deep and it was inevitable they would score.

won't happen mate,we sell out of pies before kick-off :grin:

nearly as bad as wondering about the frozen waists of delph frightening unsuspecting motorists with your owl head on and chatting up the local milf whilst everyone else changes the puncture

think that counts as bringing chaddy into disripute :grin:

:blink: Everyone else changes the puncture/tyre? I didnt know I helped in the changing of the tyre. Butter also played a vital role in that too I take it?- he did less than me and all I did was hold a torch for a minute before getting bored. "I've done my bit.".

That was a quality journey home - twenty minute journey took about an hour and half. The only people who stopped were a family of 'tics all because they'd spotted the main man. They must have gone a fair bit down that road just to turn round and come back and ask us if everything was o.k. We said yes, but then we didnt realise peanuts didnt know how to get the jack off. (not that you were ever going to get any help out of us) :lol: We just stood there laughing, making the best of a very cold situation whilst you pretended you knew what you were doing :wink: .

God knows what the other motorists thought of it all. Not a sight you expect to see - even in Delph.

"Good job I dont watch Horror films"

Hoot, Hoot!

As for Terry the Terrier. Yes, I know. But the only reason I know is Wayne mentioned it about 5 times on the way back. :grin:

We said yes, but then we didnt realise peanuts didnt know how to jack off. (not that you were ever going to get any help out of us) :lol: We just stood there laughing, making the best of a very cold situation whilst you pretended you knew what you were doing :wink: .

God knows what the other motorists thought of it all. Not a sight you expect to see - even in Delph.

:shock: