Over the top...

Cant understand the level of abuse aimed at some of our players on here after yesterdays game.

We have lost 4 games all season!!!!

We are in the top 6!!!!!

Yes its dower at the moment, and yes we are all wondering what Shez has been on...

Keep it real LOL

its probably because if we carry on as we are,deep down we all know we won,t go up

its probably because if we carry on as we are,deep down we all know we won,t go up

With the resources at Shez's dosposal compared with other teams we shouldn't even be thinking about promotion. How would you feel if you were a Peterborough supporter with all the financial backing their wonderful young manager has. Just in front of Oldham !

That is exactly it. Spot on.

We can waffle on about being in the top 6 all we want, but barring scunthorpe, we havent put together a decent performance for over 10 games. MK, Peterboro & leicester are nigh on unbeatable, Hudds and Leeds will not lose many more games this season, and Millwall and Scunny will get more points than us currently.

We may be over-reacting, but there is sooooo much potential in this team. We should be doing better... irrespective of how well we are supposedly doing now. Its just so frustrating as something is going wrong somewhere, anyone who has watched us recently can see that.... we all have our own opinions as to what.

Every other team than huddersfield will now play 3 games for our next two. Anything less that 3 points in each of those could mean we are back on the fringes of the playoffs.

With the resources at Shez's dosposal compared with other teams we shouldn't even be thinking about promotion. How would you feel if you were a Peterborough supporter with all the financial backing their wonderful young manager has. Just in front of Oldham !

Money is irrelevant, as is the alleged resources of the other teams... poor little old oldham still has the biggest squad we have had for years. We have the squad we have for whatever reason. The fact is it should be doing better against :censored: teams... then we shouldnt give a crap what the peterboro's of this world are doing.

Eddie Dont think people are abusing anyone , just givin opinions, cant see to much wrong in that <_<

I only read 3 threads

Liddell

Smalley

Ogrady

Byfield

All been slagged off, 3 of which had no real part on sat.

Shez needs to have a good look at his style and try something new.

Hughes will go, what happens then?

I only read 3 threads

Liddell

Smalley

Ogrady

Byfield

That'd be your 4th thread then Edd :wink:

I see what you mean though, it is consistently the same guys mentioned - opinions have got be ok if constructive, but general slagging off.. :huh:

I only read 3 threads

Liddell

Smalley

Ogrady

Byfield

As far as style is concerned seem to be using Byfield as target man, but he can't hold off defenders. The man who can is O'Grady, where is he ?!

MK, Peterboro & leicester are nigh on unbeatable

Summat like we were at this time of year two seasons ago? Except we weren't just winning, we were smashing teams out of sight to a level I've not seen from any Oldham team in my life. Who's to say we aren't about to go back to the form we started the season with and them all go to :censored:? We're having a bad spell but grinding it out, I'm keeping my shoelaces in my boots for now.

As far as style is concerned seem to be using Byfield as target man, but he can't hold off defenders. The man who can is O'Grady, where is he ?!

I have no problem with Ogrady... He always looks strong to me. The lad must be pulling his wig off.

If Hughes goes (and I dont think he is playing great) we are in trouble. People on here seem to think Lewis, Smalley and wolfy is going to step in and be a hero..... Wake up!

We need a big man up front...... end of

Summat like we were at this time of year two seasons ago? Except we weren't just winning, we were smashing teams out of sight to a level I've not seen from any Oldham team in my life. Who's to say we aren't about to go back to the form we started the season with and them all go to :censored:? We're having a bad spell but grinding it out, I'm keeping my shoelaces in my boots for now.

exactly its not like were playing infront of 26.000 every week and just sacked our manager for losing six on the bounce is it IF and i mean if this is our bad run then i for one will take it thanks

So we have been off the pace for 10 games, But look at the table WE are still in it, but we do need to start playing better SOON. None of the top teams has looked any better than us when we have played them. For the record. I have thought all season long that our midfield (any combination) are always to far away from our front men, even O'grady who I think is good at holding the ball up as almost lost the will to live by the time one of our midfield gets near enough to take a pass. REMEMBER Keep The Faith

he can hold off defenders as good as anybody,unfortunately when the ball is constantly hoofed upfield instead of to feet,it makes it a little harder....

he did well onsaturday,keeping hold of it and holding it up,just a shame the midfield were so deep there wasnt an outlet for him to give it to....thats the problem.