Hartlepool off?

generally i leave at 90+1 to avoid traffic yes, but all in all i do attend games and based on the 29 games this season i have attended 28

It's not quite every game in 5 years :grin: but very good for you....

Neil, you're still a thumbboy lol :grin:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have ruined that record by becoming richard langford

Hahaha, look before I reveal that you sneaked off downstairs on Saturday and put on your puppydog voice to your missus to get picked up I suggest you quit lol. Whooops too late.......

or even go down the bookies and have a bet on the horses, actually you will be in waterstones anyway so its easy to nip to the bookies

HAHAHAHAHA

Won't be in the Strawberry Trifle anyway.... glutten for punishment you was hutchins

Hahaha, look before I reveal that you sneaked off downstairs on Saturday and put on your puppydog voice to your missus to get picked up I suggest you quit lol. Whooops too late.......

You lot need to take a leaf out of Stitch's book. When the sweetheart plays up, threaten a sex ban.

The covers are only affective up to a certain temperature. I'd imagine covers won't do any good under the temperatures we're currently getting.

Glad you pointed that out...

I believe the magic figure is -4 degrees that they work up to. As for lending them to Stalybridge, it did no good as their game got called off. As for the poster saying it's forecast to warm up....I'm afraid not....

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp

(search for Oldham on this and check out Friday nights predicted temperature.....brrrrr!)

When would it be announced if it was off or not?

I suppose it depends on the forecasts. If there are no chances of improvement you'd think they'd knock it on the head on the Friday. If there are reasonable chances of improvement then by midday on Saturday would stop Pools fans (and me) setting off with no game on.

As I'm not a trained meteorologist I thought they might have a better idea than my own personal opinion which would have been pure unobjective speculation.

which is usually the bbc's idea. :D

keep watching it...they change it very regularly .

...and they get their weather reports for oldham from an observation point at,if i remember right,manchester airport.