top game on Big League weekend now

Guest sheridans_world

They dont know what to say!

No Peterborough, Leeds, MK Dons, Leicester to talk about!

Lets talk about Leicester when they play Huddersfield! Thats a link to one of the 'fashionable' teams in league one!

Cracking goal from Allott, brilliant.

Eardley and Rubes totally cut out of the game for their goal... No chance...

Wow they even know about Hughes and his contract issues, must have done their homework!

Guest sheridans_world
I said it on Saturday and i`ll say it now ... Rubes should have done better for that goal (as immense as he was) he was at fault.

Yes, totally agree, its the 'makes one mistake and that costs us' thing...

"Such a shame that the Oldham goal over shadows Collins goal for Huddersfield"

What a feckin stupid comment.

One week I want Gordon Strachan to be on that show and see some of his responses to some of the questions/comments from George Gavin.

Edited by Butter

It`s so very easy to blame Eardley but give it a break .. Eardley didnt help but Rubes was clearly caught ball watching and let the man stroll straight past.

maybe hughes should have taken care of the ball instead of just putting it in the middle when no one was there.

maybe hughes should have taken care of the ball instead of just putting it in the middle when no one was there.

... and maybe we shouldnt have played like a bunch of :censored: ing strangers for the entire 90 minutes, therefore scoring more goals.

Playing like a pub team tends to result in you conceding at least 1 goal.

... and maybe we shouldnt have played like a bunch of :censored: ing strangers for the entire 90 minutes, therefore scoring more goals.

Playing like a pub team tends to result in you conceding at least 1 goal.

yeah your right,i was merely pointing out it's always someone at the back who gets the blame which is wrong,win as a team, lose as a team and in our case draw as a team.

Guest sheridans_world
The only thing I'm surprised at is that Gregan isn't shouldering a hefty part of the blame for the Uddersfield goal. :shock::unsure:<_<:wink:

Gregan wasnt in the wrong.

I'd blame Hazell for it mostly, Eardley lost his man initially, then recovered very well at speed to catch him up and force him to turn. Their man then put a pass straight through Eardley and Hazell, cutting them both out of the game. Gregan was on the other side of defense. The way I see it, Eardley lost his man at the start and Hazell left his man free to score the goal.

I wouldnt say Gregan was blameless but he was having to cover for someone else at the time.