Chaddy in mascotgate

Having looked through them pictures has anyone noticed the face that Craig Davies is pulling in picture 3, its like the one kids used to pull years ago when they were referring to others as "physically or mentally challenged".

Even scarier is the fact that Shez looks like he is trying to smile in photo 4 :shock:

Having looked through them pictures has anyone noticed the face that Craig Davies is pulling in picture 3, its like the one kids used to pull years ago when they were referring to others as "physically or mentally challenged".

I wonder where he goes for his holidays??

Just because i like to dress as a bird at weekend Bob, that doesnt make me a fruity boy :wink:

Although, the going to G.A.Y most weekends and dancing to Erasure and Kylie Minogue does. :grin:

Does it !!!!! OH NO !!!!

I try to discover ...... :grin:

The club are now using this inapropriate photo to promote a personal appearence ........... Mmmmmmm where DID I put my gorrilla outfit :grin:

The kids will be hoping Chaddy brings along 'uddersfield's Chewbacca to his personal appearances at Thomas Cook and Going Places on Saturday.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns