hughes spotted

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I come from Jamaica my name’s John Barn-es

When I do my thing the crowd go bananas.

(not to be confused with throw bananas)

- How’s he doing the Jamaican rap when he’s from just south of the Watford gap? Giving us stick about the North/South divide, well they’ve got the jobs but we’ve got the side!

im pretty certain he emigrated to here when his father got an ambassadorial job an embassy? and i was more than 99% certain it was the jamaican embassy, someone will tell us soon..

taken from donny forum- what a spot

Hi all, visited the beefeater this evening with the girlfriend and spotted someone who looked very similar to lee hughes. He passed throught from the premier inn hotel (next door)and went into the restaurant. Maybe hes up here for talks??

Anyway couldnt approach the guy to talk to as he was on his mobile, but he spoke in a brummie accent! Maybe something going to happen in the next few days??

hughes.jpg

If we post this on the Donnie forum, they can print it off and show it to the The Beefeater lover and his misses. Hopefully from this they can confirm whether it was Mr Hughes or not.

im pretty certain he emigrated to here when his father got an ambassadorial job an embassy? and i was more than 99% certain it was the jamaican embassy, someone will tell us soon..

I seem to remember his dad was something like a military attache.

Hi all, visited the beefeater this evening with the girlfriend and spotted someone who looked very similar to lee hughes. He passed throught from the premier inn hotel (next door)and went into the restaurant. Maybe hes up here for talks??

Anyway couldnt approach the guy to talk to as he was on his mobile, but he spoke in a brummie accent! Maybe something going to happen in the next few days??

They got a ballpool in that beefeater?

Sandwell to be precise

Oh no, as a former West Brom resident, you've really got me going now! :angry:

I quote from the Sandwell Metropolitan Boough Council official site:

Sandwell lies in the heart of the West Midlands, in an area of the UK known as "The Black Country". There are six main towns which make up Sandwell; Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Wednesbury and West Bromwich.

Next you'll be saying "Oldham to be precise", instead of Chadderton, Royton, Shaw, etc!

So, as I said, it's Smethwick to be precise.

....... err wouldn't have thought he would have needed an overnight stay to visit Doncaster!!!