kalala going

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

says on official now there looking to tie a deal up for a perm move for jp...

good luck to him...plus free's up some wages for possible dealings

Why will it free up wages...If we pay him up as per Thompson ...How will we be better off?

Why will it free up wages...If we pay him up as per Thompson ...How will we be better off?

christ sake....im posting something from the official site..im not an accountant....

it was mentioned last week by shez himself if he can get some players off the books it will free up some cash for wages...

christ sake....im posting something from the official site..im not an accountant....

it was mentioned last week by shez himself if he can get some players off the books it will free up some cash for wages...

Keep your hair on....it was just an observation!!!

yes.

they won't have had the full amount of their remaining contract paid off.

it will have been a case of rip up the contract and offer a "thank-you" pay off.

latics remember,don't have to release them,they could let their careers rot in our invisible reserves team.

The pair milked their contracts (which they are entitled to do) rather than move at the start of the season when both were told they wouldn't figure. Glad they've now gone. I doubt either will gain page space in the book of Latics legends.

Mentioned before that I don't think JP ever got chance to prove himself at Latics. On fleeting occassions I saw him he looked capable of putting his foot in and doing simple (sideways) passes to team mates - he was never a play maker.

Instead we bring in Kevin Maher to be a similar sort of player and JP never gets another look in. Even then Kev doesn't play regularly.

Wondered whether we should have tried JP a bit more before signing Kev - perhaps Shez saw something in training/his attitude he didn't like.

Anyway - no room for JP and Maher at the club. So - good look JP, I shall remember you for the worst piece of Latics merchandise tat ever. The JP Kalala Lamp!

maybe it was the Range Rover parked outside the Hilton......

:lol:

Exactly... how do we save money on JP? Well, the saving of the Hilton hotel room in manchester for a start.... Perhaps the only thing stalling the negotiation now is if the Grimsby hilton smells too much of fish for his liking...

Mentioned before that I don't think JP ever got chance to prove himself at Latics. On fleeting occassions I saw him he looked capable of putting his foot in and doing simple (sideways) passes to team mates - he was never a play maker.

Instead we bring in Kevin Maher to be a similar sort of player and JP never gets another look in. Even then Kev doesn't play regularly.

Ridiculous. JP was simply the worst passer of a football I have ever seen at BP. He made Branston like like Zidane. I have never seen anyone as incapable of passing a football to a players feet who is only stood 5 yards away. The everton performace where all he had to do was tackle gives means lots of Latics fand still view him with rose tinted specs... he was gash.

To even mention him in the same breath as Maher is a massive insult. Maher isnt a worldbeater, however is vastly superior than JP.

Exactly... how do we save money on JP? Well, the saving of the Hilton hotel room in manchester for a start.... Perhaps the only thing stalling the negotiation now is if the Grimsby hilton smells too much of fish for his liking...

Surely we weren't putting him up there? He will have rented on the residential floors above I expect - not as expensive as you might imagine.